* Primary Location: United States,New Jersey,Jersey City
* Education: Bachelor's Degree
* Job Function: Technology
* Schedule: Full-time
* Shift: Day Job
* Employee Status: Regular
* Travel Time: No
* Job ID: 19029091
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explain what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
We are looking for a PM/Business analyst with 10+ years of experience in Client On boarding Application. The PM/BA is expected to interface with users to understand requirements and create functional spec, test plan and perform QA activities. This role is also expected to perform project management activities, interface with development team to explain the requirement, monitor the development to make sure that application is developed as per requirement and also expected to perform to co-ordinate support and BAU activities.
* Collect requirements and structure information, create system flows, and depict current state dependencies to provide project documentation
* Analyze the business requirement and document the impact of changes on existing application
* Work with business stakeholders and IT partners within or outside of ISG to execute projects and deliver business solutions
* Create and manage project plans across complex cross functional teams
* Document and communicate project status, risks, issues, mitigation plans
* Prepare and communicate senior management reports on program status and metrics
* Work closely with IT and Operations partners to identify area which require monitoring and create business as usual (BAU) processes to satisfy the requirement
* Management of Panorama (internal delivery management tool) to ensure staffing, deliverables, and status reporting for in-flight programs
* Analysis and synthesis of large data sets.
* Manage delivery of application starting from requirement gathering, QA & UAT co-ordination, implementation and post production checkout
* Should be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Experience/understanding of business process reengineering and business modeling concepts, business systems development and analysis
* Strong analytical skills and writing skills, including solid experience in writing functional and technical specifications
* Must possess excellent verbal skills with the ability to communicate to senior audiences
* Ability to focus on high quality work while under pressure
* Capable of progressing on multiple tasks simultaneously, and switching between tasks as priorities change
* 10+ years of total IT experience financial markets product knowledge (Fixed Income Derivatives and/or Reference data) ISDA Master Agreements, CSA and margin knowledge is plus
* Experience of working as PM/BA in Financial Application
* Working experience in Database / SQL is must
* Knowledge of OTC derivative products and ISDA knowledge is plus
* Experience with Visio and Power Point.
* Bachelor of Engineering ( B.E. ) or Bachelor of Technology ( B.Tech )/ Master in Technology ( M. Tech )
* MBA and/or CCBA certified
Citigroup is a diversified financial services holding company that provides various financial products and services.