Date: Jul 10, 2019
Location: Pleasanton, CA, US
Expected Travel: Up to 10%
Requisition ID: 1102
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people's lives. We apply purpose driven innovation - a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs - to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
Interventional Urology - NeoTract is dedicated to developing innovative, minimally invasive and clinically effective devices that address unmet needs in the field of urology. As part of the Teleflex Interventional Urology business unit, NeoTract's initial focus is on improving the standard of care for patients with benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) using the UroLift® System, a minimally invasive, permanent implant system that treats symptoms while preserving normal sexual function1. The FDA-cleared UroLift System is clinically proven to treat lower urinary tract symptoms due to BPH. The UroLift System lifts or holds the enlarged prostate tissue out of the way so it no longer blocks the urethra. There is no cutting, heating or removal of prostate tissue. More than 57,000 men worldwide have been treated with the UroLift System, which is available in the U.S., Europe, Australia, Canada, Mexico and South Korea. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients' lives.
The Sr. Project Manager partners with the Program Management Office Leadership to lead and or support projects by helping develop and execute to achieve project goals and objectives. As an integral member of the PMO team, this key role leads cross-functional project teams and partners with internal leadership to deliver project results in an efficient manner consistent with client expectations. This position requires experience leveraging project management principles to drive effective outcomes in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
* Participate in development, creation, and improvement of PMO methodologies, tools, and templates to drive expected project execution and improve overall performance of the PMO portfolio.
* Lead multiple concurrent projects to completion with stakeholder departments including but not limited to Operations, Regulatory, Quality, Research and Development, Clinical, IT.
* Assemble the project team, request individual responsibilities, identify appropriate resources needed, and develop project budgets and schedules to ensure timely completion of the project.
* Initiate high-level work plans, including documenting detailed customer requirements, constraints, and assumptions with stakeholders to establish project deliverables.
* Define, monitor, and control the project plan using appropriate tools and techniques.
* Collaborate with the cross-functional teams to manage resources for each deliverable within the project.
* Communicate status with stakeholders, and address and resolve problems.
* Manage changes to the various project's scope, schedule, and cost using appropriate verification techniques to keep the project plan accurate and reflective of approved changes.
* Improve team performance by building cross-functional team cohesiveness, leading and motivating to facilitate cooperation, ensuring project efficiency, and boosting team morale.
* Ensure adherence and compliance with project and program management methodology, quality standards, and related regulations.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Contribute to our culture of being collaborative, respectful, transparent, ethical, efficient, high-achieving, and fun
Education / Experience Requirements
* Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering or technical discipline; or equivalent experince
* At least five years or project management experience in medical device
Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Proficiency using Microsoft Office products
* Experience with Project Management principles, concepts, practices, standards, and related tool as applicable
* Experience providing work direction, coaching, and guidance to project teams
* Strong financial acumen
* Ability to partner effectively with cross-functional team to achieve desired results
* Ability to work independently and within a team environment
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® - trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose. Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.