TSR Consulting has been asked by their valued client, a global professional services company providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services, to assist with their need for the following role:
Sr. Project Manager
Location - Dallas, TX
6 month contract
We do not work with 3rd party vendors on C2C
* Evolve project management capabilities, improve delivery of solutions to business clients, and leverage project management knowledge across the IT organization.
* Consult with internal customers on project initiation statements, project definition reports, business cases and benefits realization estimates.
* Develop and manage project operating costs, request budget allocation and reallocations, ensure project and program is within budget.
* Develop work plans and work programs, including estimates and resource requirements
Incorporate industry best practices, conduct internal and external benchmarking, and establish standards, key measures, and metrics.
* Communicate project status and be the project advocate; take responsibility for risk and issue.
* Establish positive and collaborative relationships with customers and demonstrate a clear understanding of both internal and external customer requirements and measurement criteria
Integration and alignment with other processes and solutions.
* Participate in and facilitate post project/phase reviews to cultivate a learning organization.
* Develop and maintain project artifacts (stakeholder analysis and status reporting).
* Responsible for defining project scope; identify, manage & control changes to scope.
* Control program scope, baseline changes, and net investment during design, development, and production of assigned projects.
* Lead and facilitate status calls with project sponsors to provide updates and review dashboards.
* Minimum 7 years of progressive IT project management experience.
* Strong project management skills with experience in organizing, prioritizing, planning, and executing multiple medium-scale projects from definition through implementation, involving internal personnel and consultants.
* Ability to manage 1 to 3 medium risk projects concurrently, including multi-phase, multi-track projects with up to 30 project team members.
* Project management experience that includes application development, package implementation, infrastructure and IT transformation projects.
* Comprehensive knowledge of full lifecycle project management, software development, and infrastructure deployment methodologies and industry best practices.
* Experience building collaborative environments, teaming cultures, and customer service mindset among project teams.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with various levels in an organization.
* PMP Certification preferred.
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university required; Master's degree from an accredited college/university is preferred
This is a great opportunity to get in with a stable and growing organization that values technology and the people that drive it. There is a lot more we can share with you about the role, so please contact me (or apply) at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the "apply" function listed.