First Republic Bank
First Republic is an ultra-high-touch bank that provides extraordinary client service. We believe that one-on-one interactions build lasting relationships. We move quickly to serve our clients' needs so that their financial transactions are handled with ease and efficiency. Client trust and security are paramount in our line of business. Ultimately, our goal is unsurpassed client satisfaction which will lead to personal referrals - our number one source of new business.
Under the general direction of the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), the Project Manager role is a leader managing large Information Security Projects in addition to small-to-medium programs of inter-related projects. The individual specializes in multiple areas, is extremely adaptable, leverages the First Republic Project Process and has the ability to manage multiple highly complex programs or projects. The role collaborates to define scope, requirements, project governance, design, testing, timeline and budget. The role requires exceptional communication skills and an ability to build and maintain working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved. The information Security Project manager collaborates with the PMO and associated business unit stakeholders to identify and manage the project pipeline for Information Security.
* Serves as lead project manager on a company-wide, complex Information Security Project as well as small-to-medium inter-related programs; defines and manages all aspects of project planning including scope, budget, financial forecasting and scheduling.
* As the lead project manager, create and execute a company-wide communications and training plan, in partnership with appropriate stakeholders, to ensure solution adoption and effective organizational change management.
* Determines resource requirements and procures resources; manages contract project and/or program resources.
* Facilitates impact analyses of current/existing technologies on the project and/or program.
* Remains informed of job-related issues through networking, training programs, seminars and trade publications.
* May contribute and/or lead vendor relationship management for project-related vendors; supports enterprise vendor management standards and coordinates initial contracts, contract renewals, and addenda to contracts with key project vendors.
* Supports management in data gathering for regulatory and third party reviews.
* Complies with enterprise project management standards and contributes to their incremental improvement.
* Monitors project and/or program execution and escalates project issues as necessary.
* Maintains project and/or program website and database, and issue and risk tracking logs.
* Documents project decisions and project meetings.
* Maintains a flexible work schedule
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* MBA or relevant graduate degree preferred.
* Formal training in project or program management and/or certification required.
* Must possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills including serving as a mentor.
* Nine or more years of project/program management experience and demonstrated success.
* Five or more years of experience that demonstrates an understanding of IT and/or banking operations systems and operations.
* Requires advanced knowledge of project and program management principles.
* Recognized as a subject matter expert within his or her specified field of expertise.
* Demonstrated ability to execute complex projects within budget and on time.
* Requires expertise in MS Office, MS Visio, and MS Project.
* Requires demonstrated knowledge in system integration and management.
* Knowledge of Information Security applications, integrations, and project issues.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, to the extent consistent with applicable federal and/or state law.
About First Republic Bank
First Republic Bank offers private banking, private business banking and private wealth management services.