It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Cigna is looking for a Project Manager with excellent technical knowledge to manage our release cycles and product roadmap. The ideal candidate will have exceptional organization skills, with a demonstrated ability to manage projects throughout the full software development lifecycle.
* Coordinate with product and engineering teams for the execution of software development projects.
* Define and implement structured release plan, including forecasting, tracking, and reporting
* Manage and plan software releases/sprints from beginning to end
* Ensure projects are launched according to published schedule.
* Define project timelines and objectives, and keep stakeholders appraised of progress and roadblocks
* Manage frequent changes to project scope and schedule
* Define QA/testing plans and assist in testing new product features
* Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
* 3+ years of relevant work experience in Project Management, focusing on web-based products or services
* Proficiency in AGILE methodologies
* Demonstrated history of seeing products from inception to market
* Entrepreneurial spirit + the ability to deliver and thrive in fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills, as well as attention to detail
* Highly analytical, logical and good problem-solving skills
* Experience with software tracking tools, such as Jira or Asana
* BS or MS in Computer Science or Software Engineering field preferred
* SQL experience strongly preferred
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex (including pregnancy), childbirth or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require an accommodation based on your physical or mental disability please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
Cigna is a health insurance and services company.