Providence St. Joseph Health is calling a Senior Project Coordinator to our location in Renton, WA.
We are seeking a Senior Project Coordinator to participate in relevant projects, manages minor projects, provides daily support in maintaining project documentation, coordinating meetings, producing project reports, and provides other general office support. The Senior Project Coordinator must be effective in time management while dealing with multiple projects and tasks.
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
* Proactively understands and participates in the organization's strategic plans and objectives.
* Supports activities to influence decisions in order to ensure work towards project objectives, including scope, schedule, and budget, vendor, and change management.
* Manages small or low complexity project tasks with minimal supervision.
* Coordinates all aspects of capital purchasing / appropriate operational expenditures, and assists with managing the project budget.
* Develops, maintains and distributes program/project information and documentation using standard documentation. May include meeting agendas, minutes, scheduling meetings, status reports, share department documents, SharePoint, PR3 / ServiceNow and others.
* Performs assigned individual project tasks and modules and contributes to completion of team tasks accurately and timely.
* Runs reports and analyzes data through PR3 / ServiceNow software to support specific project work.
* Plans, coordinates and facilitates for multiple project meetings.
Required qualifications for this position include:
* Associate's Degree in Healthcare, Project Management, Business, Clinical Operations or Information Technology or equivalent edu/experience may substitute for the degree
* 4 Years Demonstrated work experience in organizing, facilitating, and assisting in planning a project or business/clinical operations
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
* Project Management methodology based on Project Management principles
About the department you will serve.
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence St. Joseph health from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.