United States of America
HMA03: ISR Systems - Westford HO 7 Technology Park Drive, Westford, MA, 01886 USA
Collins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Collins Aerospace makes modern flight possible. Of course, that wouldn't be possible without the capabilities and technologies of our organization, as well as our engineers - a highly skilled, accomplished network that spans more than 180 sites, 24 countries and 6 Strategic Business Units (SBUs).
Collins Aerospace has immediate openings for Sr. Program Scheduler in Westford, Massachusetts. This position offers an exciting opportunity to work closely with the International Airborne Programs (IAP) Program Management Office as a Master Scheduler to ensure that projects are delivered on time in order to support critical military operations. Projects will span the acquisition life-cycle, from development to production and operations and support (O&S).
* Collaborate with Integrated Product Team (IPT) Leads to develop an Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) for each program to support proposal pricing, program baseline development and periodic program statusing
* Work closely with technical leads and CAMs to ensure schedules and costs are accurate and comprehensive, and include milestones, deliverables, dependencies, predecessors, successors, lag time, and all other pertinent MS Project data
* Perform critical path analysis
* Ensure the accuracy of project planning data that is used in the execution of projects, resource planning, and sales forecasting is up to date and accurate
* Assist program management team with rolling wave planning
* During program execution, provide periodic reporting to program management team
* Meet periodically with PM and CAMs to review project deadlines and activities; ensure Estimate to Complete (ETC) budgets and durations are properly reflected in the project schedule
* Monitor and measure project progress, identify and work program-wide issues, and provide support to Program Management with respect to budget impact analysis, including cost, schedule, and deliverables
Bachelor Degree Preferred and
Minimum of 7+ years' experience with BS/BA
In lieu of degree candidate must have 10+ years of related experience
* Experience in applying and interpreting integrated cost/schedule and critical path methodologies
* Demonstrated understanding of Earned Value (EV) management principles and their application to complex projects
* Experience using MS Project to monitor large projects
* Experience working on DoD programs with Integrated Program Management Report (IPMR) requirements
* Experience in creating Work Breakdown Structures (WBS)
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.