Amazon.com is seeking an experienced Program Manager to help drive, and lead, strategic programs within the WWOps Connections Team. The WWOps Connections program is focused on providing a listening mechanism for our more than 400K field associates and leaders across all three continents by asking a daily question delivered on their Amazon provisioned device. These programs include development of standard process, roll out of new tools and technology, and ensuring our customers know how to maximize the Connections program to improve the work environment and experience at Amazon. We are seeking a Sr. Program Manager to lead the execution of key program work streams and along the way drive standard methods and playbooks for future program implementation within the organization.
In this role, you will develop deep expertise in our current and future HR and Ops processes, enabling technology and our HR organization roles and operating model. As programs are executed, this role will lead the development of standards, adoption metrics, templates and a method for program implementation to be leveraged in future implementations. This role will also partner extensively with Operations, HR4HR, HR Services, PI Ops, Career Choice and Connections to deliver solutions to the field. As our current portfolio of programs is implemented, this role will be a leading voice in making informed recommendations on additional programs to be added to the portfolio and updates and improvements to current technologies used. The scope for this role is global and has major change leadership responsibilities.
In this role you will:
* Deliver Solutions - Lead the execution of strategic programs within WW Ops and HR. Lead the development of a playbook for strategic program implementation. Partner with teams to deliver programs on time with minimal impact to field teams and Operations
* Operational Excellence - Lead the execution of programs with rigor and precision. Develop new methods and to tools to drive repeatable realization of program goals and to increase the accessibility of Connections tools and knowledge
* Measurement - Develop measures to define progress and ultimate success; establish ongoing reporting requirements and key performance indicators for planning and ultimately realizing intended ROIs
* Informed Decisions & Analytics - Leverage existing and develop new methods for business case creation and management. Drive programs based on business case findings and expected outcomes
* Subject Matter Expertise - Develop deep knowledge of core HR delivery processes used by WW Ops HR at Amazon, advise the business on process requirements and best practices for optimizing the use of Connections reporting and tools
* Project Management - Develop and maintain project plans, identify resource needs, and manage project schedule; collaborate effectively across teams to define strategy, goals and commitment to timelines and deliverables
* Communication - Own communications to project members and stakeholders on progress, issues, and risks including regular status updates and areas of opportunity across the WW Operations network.
* Change Management - develop change management strategies by identifying key stakeholders, approach, and communication plans for implementation of new processes, technology, and/or tools.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.