Are you interested in driving highly visible initiatives for Amazon's F3 - Fresh Food Fast program? Do you enjoy the challenge and ownership that come from managing complex, cross-functional and cross-organizational projects? Do you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment solving complex technical problems and delivering innovative solutions?
The F3 MINT (Membership, Insights, and Traffic) Team is seeking an exceptional Sr Technical Program Manager for a challenging, high-value, high-visibility program. As a Sr TPM for Amazon F3 MINT, you will be responsible for delivering projects with huge strategic impact. You will work with various software and business teams around the company to identify and drive innovative solutions that achieve business goals. This is an exciting opportunity to shape the next generation of Amazon F3! This role will give you an opportunity to work with many different teams and learn a range of new systems, leveraging the deep collection of technologies throughout the company and extending them,
This role requires working closely with the product management team and key software development teams across the company to define strategy and requirements, and lead development design through delivery and subsequent operation. This position requires regular communication with executive management on status, risks and product strategy. Excellent listening, writing skills and strong technical competency are essential. The ideal candidate should focus clearly on both delivery and customers. You should have experience managing multiple complete product development cycles, possesses superior analytical abilities and expert product judgment.A successful candidate will have a strong technical background, excellent analytical and problem solving skills, and great project management and communication skills.
* Be a guardian of world-class customer experience for your deliverables: continually raise the bar on functionality, flow, consistency, usability, and simplicity
* Be the interface between the product owners and the development team, thoroughly understanding the product, helping define user stories, and driving the evaluation of appropriate technical solutions to meet the business requirements.
* Own engagement with the partners, work to decompose requirements into technical execution plans with multiple development teams, track progress towards goals, and report status to product, business development, and technical leadership.
* Help make the right feature trade-offs to ship software without compromising customer experience and business relevance
* Engage with many other teams in the company, evangelizing the team and your project, building relationships and helping identify existing components and technologies that can be leveraged to deliver on our goals
* Represent the technical team to senior leadership across the company
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.