The Release, Security and Distribution (RSD) team in the Cloud + AI Group is responsible for the secure ingestion, processing, release and distribution of binaries/content across the world for the Microsoft ecosystem, in a manner that builds a high degree of trust and confidence with customers and partners.
Our team's mission within the Product Release & Security Services (PRSS) team in RSD is focused on providing Release and Anti-Malware Scanning services to Product Groups across Microsoft. We manage centralized release systems which ensure all externally released IP is appropriately scanned, validated for manufacturability, approved, published, archived and provisioned for distribution in compliance with applicable policies.
* BA/BS or MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
* 5+ years Technical Program/Product Management experience in large scale content release and distribution services or comparable skills/experience
* 3+ years of Release Management & Build/Deploy experience or comparable skills/experience
* Strong analytical skills and experience in using data to drive continuous improvement for our customers
* Fluency in using VSTS or other work tracking and bug management systems
* Ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts to an exec audience
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to, the following specialized security screenings:
* Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
We are looking for a Senior Program Manager with the right mix of technical depth, service provision experience and cross-org collaboration skills to help land the next wave of innovations for our Product Group partners. You need to be able to quickly gain a technical understanding of our customer's business and use relevant data to gain leadership buy-in, and then drive effective solutions from ideation through delivery to successful execution.
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.