Prime Video is changing the way people watch movies and TV shows, with over 200,000 titles available on-demand to Kindle, Fire, mobile devices, game consoles, Internet-connected TVs, Blu-ray players and set-top-boxes. Are you excited to drive high-visibility, strategic, projects as well as leverage Lean methodologies to lead process improvement initiatives across technology and operations domains for a fast growing business of Amazon? Are you equally comfortable digging in to business requirements as drilling in to architecture and design with development teams? If so, you would be the right person for the Senior Program Manager role that we are seeking for the Prime Video Catalog Quality team.
The team's core mission is to receive and ingest content from our partner studios and networks, manage it through the publishing process, ensuring it makes it way to the site on time and in pristine condition in the format and offers necessary to support our rapidly expanding service. We also apply the same rigor to track the health of the catalog in steady state, and drive process/technology solutions to intervene proactively and address defects that creep into the catalog. In addition to continuously driving and improving execution of this core mission, you will work closely with cross-functional counterparts in engineering, operations, content acquisition, program management, finance, and executive teams to ensure the operations team and systems are supporting the broader growth, launching new features, developing and growing business opportunities, and enhancing our customer experience.
As a leader on the quality program team, you will provide thought leadership and insights to the product roadmap and delivering automation throughout the supply chain with the intent of eliminating catalog defects. You will also be responsible for defining, tracking and communicating (across organization and to leadership) the success criteria for quality projects under your purview. A successful candidate will be highly analytical, resourceful, customer-focused, team oriented, and will have an ability to deliver results cross functional collaboration under time constraints to meet deadlines. He or she will have a proven record of accomplishment in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* In context of your area of ownership, be a primary interface with teams internal and external to PVC (Prime Video Catalog) including Product Managers, Operations, Technology, and Account Management teams to align programs and initiatives to drive quality initiatives for PV customers.
* Define and track reporting of critical business metrics. Own weekly report out on critical metrics to leadership and partner teams.
* Analyze complex business datasets to identify process and product defects and determine & drive short term and long-term solutions to the defects.
* Publish project trackers and flashes to keep project stakeholders informed about project status.
* Assess and define customer value or impact and criteria for measuring the impact of process or project changes.
* Own regular cadence of business reviews with operations teams to audit ongoing performance against key metrics and program goals.
* Conduct deep dive analysis on issues affecting Prime Video business performance and channel the Voice of the Customer as an input into product development and process improvement for product teams.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.