You have a passion for high-quality, reliable and maintainable code. You're comfortable working side by side with product managers, designers, and clients, making decisions together in order to quickly deliver valuable working software to clients and their users. You're agile and retrospective, and not afraid to identify what we're doing wrong so we can fix it, and what we're doing right so we can improve on it. Above all, you judge your success by the success of your team and the happiness of our customers.
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
* Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
* Five to eight years of experience in an applicable software development environment
* Use skills as a seasoned, experienced professional to work on all phases of development within broadly assigned technical discipline
* Able to translate conceptual ideas into projects and tasks
* Able to translate business needs to technical requirements
* Driven to excel in areas of technical expertise and expand base of knowledge
* Business acumen to determine feasibility of customer requests
* Customer oriented: meets individual commitments, works with the team to achieve team commitments, responds to request in a timely manner, willing to help
* Coaching and teaching skills to mentor less experienced team members
CoreLogic offers an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. We are fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone's unique contributions, experiences and values. Please apply on our website for consideration.
CoreLogic provides information intelligence to identify and manage growth opportunities, manage business performance and risk.