Our Enterprise Data Program Management Office seeks to add a Project Manager with a passion for data, analytics, and transformation! This highly-visible role will require the ability to communicate across multiple layers of our organization, including business leaders and executives as well as data and technology teams, while overseeing concurrent, technically complex, enterprise initiatives critical to strategic business objectives.
The Project Manager must understand and manage complex interdependencies amongst multiple technical, functional, and operational objectives across concurrent projects. In addition, must leverage experienced judgment and creativity, managing and leading through entire program lifecycle while guiding all program resources, and effectively representing the program to all stakeholders throughout all levels of the organization.
We are looking for an action oriented, creative, seasoned Project Manager, well-versed in multiple project management methodologies, particularly in combining differing methodologies into a holistic program governance and execution framework that is efficient and metrics-driven.
* Accountable for end-to-end program delivery with a laser focus on delivering business value on-time with high quality. Govern program/projects through close collaboration with team members and stakeholders; Manage program demand, prioritization, roadmap, and change. Ensure objectives are well understood, resourced appropriately, and executed successfully across multiple teams and functions.
* Proactively manage changes in program scope, identify risks, issues and contingency plans
* Efficiently deliver program content, dashboards, and communicate status on a regular basis with team members and stakeholders throughout all levels of the organization.
* Recognize and manage technical, functional, operational, and scheduling risks, understand product and organizational capabilities; Flag and mitigate issues before they impact the program; Correctly represent the urgency of issues and escalate issues appropriately.
* Adapt and evolve to the needs of different teams and functions throughout the program lifecycle.
* Technical acumen and experience with agile and extreme programming methodologies to enable highly effective communication and engagement with technical teams as well as the ability to step directly into a technical product management role to temporarily fill resource gaps.
* Act as a conduit of information between engineering and other functional groups and stakeholders (both technical and non-technical) to ensure that decisions and status are understood.
* Negotiate and build consensus amongst teams and functions.
* Develop relationships, promote awareness, and educate program members on adherence/support of the overall program governance framework.
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
* Requires Bachelor's Degree. Master's Degree preferred.
* 5+ years of directly related experience
* Experience managing projects with complex inter-dependencies and transformational objectives.
* Results-oriented with a focus on delivering value; the ability to respond to multiple priorities, retain flexibility, and pivot quickly when necessary.
* Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, to effectively work across multiple business units and all levels of the organization.
* Experience with Lean/Agile project management methodologies and techniques, and their application in business and technical environments.
* Understanding of big data / analytics technologies and methodologies greatly preferred; sufficient to plan, communicate, and consult effectively with project team and stakeholders.
* Experience/background in one or more applicable data domains - including real property, banking/mortgage, credit, commercial, insurance - greatly preferred
* Seasoned interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration with diverse cross-functional teams, through all levels of the company
* Sharp, creative, and analytical problem-solving skills.
CoreLogic offers an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. We are fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone's unique contributions, experiences and values. Please apply on our website for consideration.
CoreLogic is a property information, big data, and technology solutions provider.