* Technical and implementation focus is on providing standard and customized applications to resolve business issues. * Conduct business process evaluations to gain technical knowledge of business requirements. * Analyze and identify problems, research alternatives, create presentations, test to confirm, and implement solutions for defined
* Gather business requirements and translate into technical requirements. * Collaborate with development to create new customizations with design, documentation, testing and training. * Identify business system requirements and related business/application solutions over a complete business process. * Identify problems, research alternatives, prepare presentations, drive solutions, test to confirm, gain consensus, and implement
solutions for multiple applications within multiple functions.
* Provide training and support directly to customers. * Create documentation of business processes, training procedures, and standard operating procedures. Maintain system
protocols by writing and updating procedures.
* In conjunction with Product Development, provide analysis, data cleansing, and data
discovery and validation to lead the creation of feature and model attributes.
* Identification and creation of relevant datasets * Perform data analysis * Synthesize relevant data * Present recommendations to senior management * Work closely with development staff to assure data integrity with the internal Data Warehouses and Data Marts * Lead the data importing / exporting process and determine relevant data mappings between source / destination data elements * The position involves significant interfacing with our product, operations, technical, and client services teams to drive the direction of the system and analytics
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
* Bachelor's degree preferred * 4+ years of directly related experience * Excellent organizational and project management skills * Considers the business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment * Solid working knowledge of standard features and functions of multiple applications/modules to field, analyze and resolve customer issues/problems * Strong written and oral communication skills in order to define business and technical parameters and lead team to meet business requirements * Extensive programming in SQL or other Big Data tools is required * Experience using data manipulation and report development tools * SAS or similar statistical software desired * Experience working and developing with a commercial BI tool * Database Management Systems experience is highly desired * Experience in the manipulation of large datasets and samples * Experience working with and supporting data warehouses and marts * Experience testing, researching, and troubleshooting production applications * Experience writing technical data requirement specifications * Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint or similar packages required * Demonstrated success in effective communication, both verbal and written * Experience in statistical design and model/rule construction preferred * Experience in software development environment preferred * Organized and detail oriented * Demonstrated ability to independently drive results as self-starter * Mortgage lending, fraud risk and/or credit risk experience a plus * Demonstrated ability to lead direction in the creation and implementation of business systems
CoreLogic offers an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. We are fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone's unique contributions, experiences and values. Please apply on our website for consideration.
CoreLogic is a property information, big data, and technology solutions provider.