* Technical and implementation focus is on providing standard and customized applications to resolve business issues.
* Conduct business process evaluations to gain technical knowledge of business requirements.
* Analyze and identify problems, research alternatives, create presentations, test to confirm, and implement solutions for defined
* Gather business requirements and translate into technical requirements.
* Collaborate with development to create new customizations with design, documentation, testing and training.
* Identify business system requirements and related business/application solutions over a complete business process.
* Identify problems, research alternatives, prepare presentations, drive solutions, test to confirm, gain consensus, and implement
solutions for multiple applications within multiple functions.
* Provide training and support directly to customers.
* Create documentation of business processes, training procedures, and standard operating procedures. Maintain system
protocols by writing and updating procedures.
* In conjunction with Product Development, provide analysis, data cleansing, and data
discovery and validation to lead the creation of feature and model attributes.
* Identification and creation of relevant datasets
* Perform data analysis
* Synthesize relevant data
* Present recommendations to senior management
* Work closely with development staff to assure data integrity with the internal Data Warehouses and Data Marts
* Lead the data importing / exporting process and determine relevant data mappings between source / destination data elements
* The position involves significant interfacing with our product, operations, technical, and client services teams to drive the direction of the system and analytics
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* 4+ years of directly related experience
* Excellent organizational and project management skills
* Considers the business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment
* Solid working knowledge of standard features and functions of multiple applications/modules to field, analyze and resolve customer issues/problems
* Strong written and oral communication skills in order to define business and technical parameters and lead team to meet business requirements
* Extensive programming in SQL or other Big Data tools is required
* Experience using data manipulation and report development tools
* SAS or similar statistical software desired
* Experience working and developing with a commercial BI tool
* Database Management Systems experience is highly desired
* Experience in the manipulation of large datasets and samples
* Experience working with and supporting data warehouses and marts
* Experience testing, researching, and troubleshooting production applications
* Experience writing technical data requirement specifications
* Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint or similar packages required
* Demonstrated success in effective communication, both verbal and written
* Experience in statistical design and model/rule construction preferred
* Experience in software development environment preferred
* Organized and detail oriented
* Demonstrated ability to independently drive results as self-starter
* Mortgage lending, fraud risk and/or credit risk experience a plus
* Demonstrated ability to lead direction in the creation and implementation of business systems
CoreLogic offers an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. We are fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone's unique contributions, experiences and values. Please apply on our website for consideration.
CoreLogic provides information intelligence to identify and manage growth opportunities, manage business performance and risk.