* Technical and implementation focus is on providing standard and customized applications to resolve business issues.
* Conduct business process evaluations to gain technical knowledge of business requirements.
* Analyze and identify problems, research alternatives, create presentations, test to confirm, and implement solutions for defined
* Gather business requirements and translate into technical requirements.
* Collaborate with development to create new customizations with design, documentation, testing and training.
* Identify business system requirements and related business/application solutions over a complete business process.
* Identify problems, research alternatives, prepare presentations, drive solutions, test to confirm, gain consensus, and implement
solutions for multiple applications within multiple functions.
* Provide training and support directly to customers.
* Create documentation of business processes, training procedures, and standard operating procedures. Maintain system
protocols by writing and updating procedures.
* In conjunction with Product Development, provide analysis, data cleansing, and data
discovery and validation to lead the creation of feature and model attributes.
* Identification and creation of relevant datasets
* Perform data analysis
* Synthesize relevant data
* Present recommendations to senior management
* Work closely with development staff to assure data integrity with the internal Data Warehouses and Data Marts
* Lead the data importing / exporting process and determine relevant data mappings between source / destination data elements
* The position involves significant interfacing with our product, operations, technical, and client services teams to drive the direction of the system and analytics
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* 4+ years of directly related experience
* Excellent organizational and project management skills
* Considers the business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment
* Solid working knowledge of standard features and functions of multiple applications/modules to field, analyze and resolve customer issues/problems
* Strong written and oral communication skills in order to define business and technical parameters and lead team to meet business requirements
* Extensive programming in SQL or other Big Data tools is required
* Experience using data manipulation and report development tools
* SAS or similar statistical software desired
* Experience working and developing with a commercial BI tool
* Database Management Systems experience is highly desired
* Experience in the manipulation of large datasets and samples
* Experience working with and supporting data warehouses and marts
* Experience testing, researching, and troubleshooting production applications
* Experience writing technical data requirement specifications
* Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint or similar packages required
* Demonstrated success in effective communication, both verbal and written
* Experience in statistical design and model/rule construction preferred
* Experience in software development environment preferred
* Organized and detail oriented
* Demonstrated ability to independently drive results as self-starter
* Mortgage lending, fraud risk and/or credit risk experience a plus
* Demonstrated ability to lead direction in the creation and implementation of business systems
CoreLogic offers an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. We are fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone's unique contributions, experiences and values. Please apply on our website for consideration.
CoreLogic is a property information, big data, and technology solutions provider.