Cylance is one of the fastest growing companies in the history of cybersecurity. By successfully applying artificial intelligence and machine learning to crack the DNA of malware, Cylance has redefined the endpoint protection market, garnered acclaim from industry analysts and won numerous awards including "Best Emerging Vendor" from SC Magazine. If you have the passion and desire to disrupt industries, protect the world from cyberattacks, and be at the forefront of a revolutionary new technology, we want you to join us!
Cylance is seeking a Senior level Product Security Engineer who will help implement, test, and operate advanced software security techniques.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Perform ongoing security testing, threat modeling, and code review to improve software security * Identify, measure, and report on security risks on a regular basis and providing software solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities as needed * Utilizes advanced ability to troubleshoot and resolves problems on a regular basis * Implement new or augment existing automation to assist in performing security testing
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Five years minimum related experience in network forensic analysis, malware/threat analysis, and/or other technical security * Bachelor's or high level degree preferred; relevant experience can be substituted for educational degree * Intermediate knowledge of common security vulnerabilities, countermeasures, and compensating controls * Strong knowledge of Windows, MacOS, and Linux platforms
* Solid understanding of computer and cloud networking
* Experience in at least one language and/or framework
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU TO APPLY
* Current resume * Cover letter/summary expressing: * Why you are interested in working at Cylance * The skills, strengths and expertise you will contribute to our diverse team of extraordinary talent and humble hearts
BENEFITS AND PERKS
In addition to medical, dental, vision and 401(K) matching, we offer other great benefits and a slew of perks such as casual dress attire, plethora of employer-sponsored food and snack items, toll road/public transportation subsidy, gym membership discount, etc. We're proud to be certified as A Great Place to Work for 2017-2018!
Cylance Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.