Work as part of a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a member of the product development division, you will define product specifications and or strategy. Gather and analyze information to define product specifications and review design specifications. Communicate product strategy and functionality. Initiate and foster relationships with other groups. Review product documentation and collateral. Ensure successful product releases based on corporate priorities.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Every day at Oracle we are changing the way the world does business by challenging the status quo through the delivery of innovative cloud, infrastructure and data solutions.
Oracle Manufacturing Cloud is part of Oracle's Supply Chain Management suite of cloud applications, being built to address today's newest challenges in manufacturing. It provides a comprehensive set of solutions that address the needs of different industries, manufacturing modes and supports multiple production environments such as make-to-stock, make-to-order, engineer-to-order, etc. In this role, you will have end-to-end ownership of your product space and be responsible for strategy, execution, and go-to-market. You will participate in every phase of the software development life cycle for the rapidly emerging Cloud and ERP markets. You will identify opportunities to leverage emerging technologies, such as, artificial intelligence, blockchain, internet of things and machine learning to address real world manufacturing industry challenges.
Are you interested in solving real world manufacturing challenges resulting from a changing business environment and shift in manufacturing strategies? Do you want to make a difference in defining and shaping the next generation of manufacturing applications?
Join Oracle Manufacturing Cloud Development!
* Fully competent in own area of expertise
* Collaborate with a team of product managers, product strategists and engineering
* Prioritize and translate business requirements to product features
* Write and review business requirements, functional designs or user stories
* Design and review application interfaces
* Create project schedules and work with other teams to meet delivery dates
* Effectively communicate product strategy and functionality to customers, consultants, and marketing (by doing demos, writing white papers and other release collateral)
* Provide implementation guidance
* Coordinate with internal groups (consulting, sales, support, partners)
* 5 years of solving business process problems, providing software specifications or related experience.
* Possess strong functional background in the manufacturing and supply chain domain
* Experience in product management or the core business processes
* Degree/Major: MBA/MS/BS or equivalent experience relevant to functional area
* Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Strong public speaking and presentation skills
* Strong knowledge of software development processes (design, testing, packaging and implementation)
* Ability to lead and work well with team members
* Experienced at working with users to gather business requirements
* Agile/SCRUM development experience/certification a plus
* Prior experience with Oracle E-Business Suite, Peoplesoft, JD Edwards or other manufacturing software applications preferred
Oracle is a computer technology corporation developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products.