ConsumerTrack™ is unique in the digital marketing and media industry - we combine marketing, digital, content and fintech. Our performance based approach increases brand awareness and generates targeted audience engagement on our internal web properties and partner sites.
Learn More About What We Do
We are looking for an experienced and innovative Senior Product Designer to join our Design Team. The Senior Product Designer will work closely with cross-functional teams to translate business requirements into compelling designs that delight users. You will develop new features and iterate on designs in order to better optimize customer experience and conversions. As the Senior Product Designer, communication will be key, with a focus on best practices, informed design and impeccable quality.
* Demonstrate and articulate understanding of layout, typography and visual hierarchy
* Demonstrate a strong understanding of information architecture, multi-step and cross-platform flows
* Participate in cross-discipline initiatives, bringing a design voice to the conversation and building trust between the design team and other disciplines
* Lead the vision for your Product area and produce materials for the product and development teams; including design mocks and assets, user flows, prototypes, specification documents, and style guides
* Incorporate data/analytics and testing to drive design decisions
* Lead medium to large design projects
* Ensure projects are on time and delivered at a high caliber
* Interface with Product Managers and software development teams to execute designs and meet deadlines
* Min of 5+ years of product design experience
* Solid understanding of UX and UI design best practices, specifically with mobile and responsive design
* Ability to create and enhance style guides and pattern libraries
* Strong sense of typography and visual design
* Ability to adapt and change direction without issue
* Excellent communication skills and an ability to work closely with creative, technical, and business stakeholders
* Bachelor's degree in Design or related field preferred
* Must have link to portfolio that includes desktop as well as mobile examples
* Competitive salary with excellent growth opportunity; we pride ourselves in having a team that exudes leadership, high initiative, creativity, and passion.
* Awesome medical, dental and vision plans with heavy employer contribution.
* Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days.
* Flexible time/work from home (for eligible employees)
* Company funding for outside classes and conferences to help you improve your skills.
* Contribution to Student Loan Debt after the first year of employment.
* 401k- CTI contributes 100% of the first 3% contributed and 50% of salary deferrals in excess of 3% up to 5%
* In-office gym and weekly fitness and yoga classes.
* Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.