Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman Technology Services sector is seeking an Oracle Middleware Administrator to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in McLean, VA. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Department of State (DOS) Consular Systems Modernization (CSM) Program, for the Bureau of Consular Affairs (CA). This initiative is intended to modernize and consolidate the operational environment under a common technology framework in order to better support the services provided to CA's customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Perform Oracle product administration, including Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle SOA Suite, and Oracle Identity Management products used on the Program
* Install/configure Oracle products
* Evaluate and apply patches and updates
* Troubleshoot issues and perform problem resolution in existing CA systems/applications, Oracle products, and other middleware tools
* Create automated configuration/update scripts using puppet or other scripting language
* Create/maintain system documentation
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills and abilities listed below:
* Bachelor's degree in a related field and 10 years' experience
* At least 7 years of experience maintaining Oracle Fusion Middleware products such as Oracle WebLogic Server and Oracle SOA Suite or Oracle Identity Management products in a Unix/Linux environment
* Hands on experience evaluating and installing of patches/security updates to Oracle Fusion Middleware products or Oracle Identity Management products
* Hands on experience in application performance monitoring
* Hands on experience writing detailed deployment instructions
* Must have a current, active Secret (or higher)clearance. An interim clearance may be considered.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
* Experience with Oracle identity and access management (OIAM) technologies
* Experience writing automated configuration/update scripts using puppet or other scripting language
* Experience maintaining Oracle SOA based web services
* Experience deploying applications into production environments
* Knowledge of Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) security guidelines
* Experience using engineering environments and tools that support agile development, such as JIRA, Rally, VersionOne, and Confluence
* Experience working as a member of an Agile team
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
About Northrop Grumman
Northrop Grumman is a provider of autonomous systems, strike, logistics, C4ISR and cyber solutions for government and commercial customers.