Executes security controls to prevent hackers from infiltrating company information or jeopardizing e-commerce programs.
Researches attempted efforts to compromise security protocols. Maintains security systems for routers and switches. Administers security policies to control access to systems. Maintains the company's firewall. Uses applicable encryption methods. Provides information to management regarding the negative impact on the business caused by theft, destruction, alteration or denial of access to information.
Provide leadership and expertise in evaluating and developing complex business problems, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. Recommends and justifies major changes to existing automated systems. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. Eight or more years of related experience recommended.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Senior Principal Security Analyst
As a function of Managed Cloud Services Risk Management team addresses security for hosted customers to meet their compliance needs while ensuring that services are offered in conformance to Oracle's Global Information Security policies and to the highest recognized security standards and practices. The team liaises with several organizations within Commercial IT, Global IT, CRM On Demand, Global Information Security, and Legal teams to achieve its goals and objectives.
The candidate will have comprehensive experience in managing security initiatives particularly in the area of Security Architecture and Compliance. Exposure to and understanding of hosting services model in cloud environments is preferred.
Key responsibilities include:
* Assessing Computer Architecture Infrastructure Design for all components associated to service(s)
* Assessing Logical Access and Network Interoperability for infrastructure components in solution(s)
* Identify and propose solutions, requirements, and/or improvements to architecture for compliance
* Define, document, maintain, and communicate standards, processes, and procedures as required
* Other ad-hoc projects as necessary
* Possess strong understanding of industry recognized security standards for risk management
* Be familiar with security solutions at cloud, network, and component levels
* Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Possess the ability to adjust and adapt to changing priorities in a dynamic environment
* Be able to multi-task, and be pro-active in addressing issues and requests quickly
* Possess technical acumen and the ability to understand and interpret technical specifications
* Have extensive exposure in managing security across multiple domains
* Possess Project Management skills and have ability to coordinate and organize effectively
* Professional certification related to information security desired
* Technical knowledge of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, Applications, Database, and Web Services, desired
Oracle is a computer technology corporation developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products.