Are you an experienced engineering professional looking for a rewarding and challenging career as a Sr. Principal Embedded Software Engineer to support advanced weapons concepts? If so, Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems in Northridge, CA may be the employer for you!
In this role, you will be working with other engineers and analysts to implement advanced weapon technologies. This role includes, but is not limited to, the following activities:
* Software requirements development
* Software architecture and detailed design
* Software implementation
* Software test
* Software requirements verification and validation
Relocation assistance, while not guaranteed, may be available.
* BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or Physics
* Current/active U.S Government issued DoD Secret Clearance
* 9 years C/C programming experience
* Experienced in embedded systems software development, integration, and testing
* Experienced in CMMI Level 3 software development processes
* Knowledgeable in the integration of new sensors and communications hardware into existing system software architecture
* MS in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or Physics
* Current/Active TS Clearance
* Working knowledge of aircraft interfaces and weapon system integration
* Object-oriented design and implementation
* Unified Modeling Language (UML): Rational Rhapsody or similar
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
About Northrop Grumman
Northrop Grumman is a provider of autonomous systems, strike, logistics, C4ISR, and cyber solutions for government and commercial customers.