Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. Define specifications for significant new projects and specify, design and develop software according to those specifications. You will perform professional software development tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Provide leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. Recommends and justifies major changes to existing products/services/processes. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 8 or more years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pipeline engineer with demonstrable experience in building reliable and performant testing pipelines that cover all product aspects, functional, lifecycle, performance, security, etc, on cloud systems.
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
* 10 or more years experience working on pipeline engineering
* Ability to drive the definition of the test pipeline architecture (and has proven experience doing so)
* Ability to drive the implementation of the test pipeline, working alongside developers and QA engineers
* Programming Proficiency: Python, Java, Selenium and Shell scripting.
* Experience with RESTful APIs
* Experience with the Docker platform
* Strong Analytical skills
* Architect, build, and maintain CI/CD pipeline for APIs and UIs test operations
* Automated test writing for unit, integration, functional and other types of tests
* Identifying Acceptance Criteria
* Maintain and manage Jenkins servers
* Debugging, troubleshooting code
* Working with developers, business analysts, and other QA Engineers
Oracle is a company providing integrated cloud applications and platform services.