Northrop Grumman Corporation
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is currently seeking a Sr. Principal Cyber Software Engineer with a TS/SCI clearance for a large cyber and intel program. This position is located in Fairfax, VA.
This Software Developer will be expected to:
* Design, develop, and deploy applications within the Amazon Commercial Cloud
* Conduct/participate in multidisciplinary planning, design, and development of complex, software systems, applications and/or databases, including web applications, layout, and user interfaces
* Design, develop and modify new applications and implement enhancements to existing applications
* Perform corrective, adaptive, and software maintenance on the software baseline.
* Ensure software compliance standards are met
* Develop supporting technical documentation including requirements and design documents and end user operational instructions.
* Support regular Customer interaction through demos, status meetings, and technical exchanges
* Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 9 years of related experience, a Master's Degree and a minimum of 7 years of experience, a PhD with a minimum of 4 years of experience, or a total of 13 years of experience without a degree.
* Active TS/SCI Clearance
* Experience with Ruby on Rails framework or Python
* Experience with Agile development methodology
* AWS Cloud experience
* Experience with Restful Services
* Experience working with AWS Cloudformation, Lambda, Step Functions, Cloudwatch, RDS, SQS, IAM and other AWS components
* Experience with Restful and Micro services development
* Experience with Unix/Linux and Scripting (i.e. Bash)
* Experience with Intelligence Community missions and systems
* Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop and present technical approaches and findings.
* AWS Certifications
* STEM Degree
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
About Northrop Grumman Corporation
Northrop Grumman is a provider of autonomous systems, strike, logistics, C4ISR, and cyber solutions for government and commercial customers.