Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
The Cloud Technology organization builds platform and client services that are foundational building blocks for many other Adobe products and services. Areas of focus include: identity, security, cloud storage, e-commerce, workflow management, synchronization, customer facing web apps, scalability, infrastructure management and search, just to name a few. Our mission is to build highly scalable, highly available and highly resilient services that fulfill the business objectives of Adobe.
Take a peek into Adobe life in this video.
The Adobe Platform Team (aka Ethos) is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to work on its CI/CD pipeline team, creating tools and applications for developers deploying code. Ethos deploys Adobe-wide software and infrastructure technology, promoting containerization, clusterization, and continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD). We create tools, processes, and workflows that connect and empower hundreds of internal development teams. You'll be working as part of a small full-stack scrum team within a larger team, leading the design and execution of new features and rethinking existing ones. Our team is small so the perfect candidate will have experience in multiple areas of the stack and is comfortable learning new things. Because this is a senior position, we're also looking for someone who wants to take the lead on projects and who is ready to mentor less senior members of the team.
* We're building the platform to run Adobe's web, big data, and machine learning services.
* Our team of 50+ people works in smaller groups of 3-5 developers. This allows us to be agile while working as part of a larger organization.
* We're globally distributed but remain tight-knit. The group is in India, Romania, New York City, Lehi, and San Jose just to name a few.
* Our product and teams are growing. Though we are established, in production, and iterating, there are plenty of challenges to overcome, decisions to be made, and new development to do.
Some of the technologies we work with:
* Ruby, Rails
* JSON APIs, React, Redux, Jenkins, databases, caches, queues (mysql, postgresql, memcache, redis, sqs, kafka, etc.), Docker, DC/OS, Kubernetes, AWS Lambda, AWS Codebuild
* AWS, Azure
* Develop, test, and deploy a collection of web services that power Adobe's CI/CD pipeline.
* Architect, develop, implement, and debug solutions to complicated distributed computing challenges.
* Work in a fast-paced agile environment, planning features and prioritizing changes based on team goals, product usage, and user feedback.
* Have the freedom to work independently but also work closely with a team.
* Collaborate and coordinate with partners around the globe. Our scrum team is composed of developers across the U.S. and our larger team is distributed internationally.
* Look ahead at new and emerging technologies that can improve our set of products.
What you need to succeed:
* 7+ years of relevant industry experience
* Expert level experience with Ruby and/or similar languages
* Your code demonstrates that you prioritize reusability and componentization while maintaining readability and maintainability
* Desire for ownership of the full lifecycle of a project from concept to completion.
* Interest in Docker, containerization, and CI/CD technologies
* Excellent and effective communication skills; on our geographically distributed team, sometimes it takes extra effort to connect
* B.S. or above degree in Computer Science or related technical field
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Adobe is a software company developing digital marketing and media solutions.