Trusted by more than 260,000 businesses worldwide, Magento Commerce (an Adobe company) is the leading provider of cloud commerce innovation to merchants and brands across B2C and B2B industries, and now a strategic pillar of the Adobe Digital Experience solutions set. Adobe is known for its vibrant, dynamic and rewarding culture where personal and professional fulfillment and company success goes hand in hand. We take pride in creating exceptional work experiences, encouraging innovation and being involved with our employees, customers and communities. We invite you to discover what makes Adobe such a great place to work.
Click this link to experience A Day in the Life at Adobe: http://www.adobe.com/aboutadobe/careeropp/fma/dayinthelife/
Magento is an international enterprise company and leader on the e-commerce solutions market. Our team develops, enhances, and supports the Magento platform.
What you will do:
Our product and engineering team practices iterative development and continuous deployment. We work in small teams, deploy dozens of times a day, and keep our projects short and focused. Engineers rotate between projects and areas of the product to learn and take on new challenges. As a member of the Magento Customer Support Engineering Organization team, you can expect to:
* Produce clear, well-structured, cross-browser, testable, scalable, high-quality code
* Contribute to product and flow enhancements
* Develop and maintain the Project's technical documentation
* Follow the Company working process and delivery requirements
* Ensure quality of deliverables as defined by the organization
* Share knowledge inside the team
* Coach employees
* Work on architectural solutions and design documents
* Contribute to technical decision making
What you need to succeed:
* B.S. degree in Computer Science or related technical field
* 5 years+ of experience in software development
* PHP 7
* Design patterns
* Automation tests (PHP Unit)
* Web Services (REST, SOAP)
* SQL, RDBMS
* XML, XSD
* Application security
* Experience with an e-commerce platform
* Experience in a support role
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Adobe is a software company developing digital marketing and media solutions.