Nexstar Media Group Inc. is the largest TV station operator in the country. With the reach of 171 television stations in 100 markets addressing nearly 38.7% of US television households, and a diversified, growing digital media operation. Nexstar Media Group Inc. is the parent company of Nexstar Broadcasting Group, Inc. & Nexstar Digital LLC. Learn more at www.nexstar.tv.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Nexstar Digital is the digital subsidiary of Nexstar Media Group Inc. (NASDAQ: NXST) that offers media companies and advertisers a comprehensive suite of leading digital solutions and services focused on audience targeting, user engagement, and the overall performance of online, mobile, and multimedia content and marketing campaigns. HYFN Local is a multiplatform digital media company that connects local brands to the right audiences. A market leader in local advertising, we democratize advanced media for small-to-medium businesses nationwide.
JOB SUMMARY: As a Senior Paid Search Specialist you will directly manage search engine marketing (SEM) campaigns across both Google AdWords and Bing Ads, making optimizations and updates daily. Your role will include but is not limited to, initial strategy planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting. You'll be responsible for collaborating with the account managers and sales partners to maximize client's overall lead generation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
What is expected of a Sr. Paid Search Specialist at HYFN Local?
* Building profitable paid search programs on Google and Bing search engines.
* Develop short and long-term PPC strategy, and execute day-to-day tactics that increase traffic, revenue, and lead generation.
* Provide digital strategy for new and existing acquistion campaigns.
* Collaboration with client and sales partners in reviewing performance and developing future digital strategies.
* Managing a vast variety of clients at higher spend media budgets.
* Continious management of optimizations to maximize exposure to desired audiences.
* Generate and assemble internal reports, including front end data and backend accountability.
* Careful attention to salient metrics and price points.
* Maintain and optimize client campaigns to improve overall performance against pre-determined benchmarks on an ongoing basis.
* Consistent quality-assurance of recently launched and ongoing campaigns.
* Team lead of the Paid Search department by providing education, presentations, and ongoing support to fellow team members as needed.
* Proven track record of campaign(s) performance.
* Ability to adapt to a fast paced, changing environment.
* Other duties as assigned.
* BA/BS in Marketing or Advertising or a related area.
* Google Ads Fundamentals and Google Search certified.
* 3+ years lead generation experience in search engine marketing/PPC marketing across Google and Bing.
* 3+ years experience conducting high volume online media buys and managing large annual online marketing budgets.
* Well-versed in online marketing best practices and measurement.
* Proven experience profitably driving high-volume online customer acquisition.
* Ability to manage multiple projects with intertwining deadlines while staying focused on the
* Strong experience with Google Analytics.
* Detail-oriented, excellent organizational skills.
* Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Able to work independently and make things happen and can operate cross-functionally in a team-oriented environment.
* Reliable, dependable, works with a sense of urgency.
Work Environment/Mental/Physical Requirements: Fast-paced office environment with deadline pressures. Position will require day-to-day multi-tasking, and well as managing multiple projects simultaneously with frequent change in direction and priority.
Nexstar Media Group is a television broadcasting company focused on the acquisition, development, and operation of television stations in medium-sized markets.