What does it take to make the world a safer place? It takes delivering innovative technology and collaborating with some of the finest talent in the engineering field. Whether you're a software engineer or a mechanical engineer, at Raytheon you'll grow a varied and rewarding career. And you'll be supported with a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that promotes work/life. If you're ready to take on today's big challenges, discover a world of opportunity at Raytheon.
* America's Best Large Employers by Forbes
* Career & Development Opportunities
* Entry, Mid, Senior level
Back to Job Navigation (Overview)
Raytheon is supporting a U.S. Government customer on a large mission critical development and sustainment program to design, build, deliver, and operate a network operations environment with new cyber capabilities to address emerging threats. Raytheon is seeking a Sr. Organizational Effectiveness Leader to improve program organization effectiveness through organization design, leader and team effectiveness assessment and coaching, process facilitation, problem diagnosis and action planning, and change leadership.
* Design, lead and deliver solutions that enable business readiness and people side of change for technology, process and organizational initiatives
* Execute and facilitate communication at all levels of the organization to set expectations and maintain alignment with customer leadership goals
* Develop the overall communication plan for a major system deployment that will address how leadership to end-users will interact with newly developed systems implementing updated business workflows
* Drive system users to embrace the change by including in functional and acceptance testing of the system, organizing training, and executing follow-up surveys
* Developing change management approaches and strategies, performing stakeholder assessments and interviews, leadership and employee engagement, organizational alignment, and training planning
* Build customer trust, becoming a recognized partner in achieving their vision
* Contribute to business development efforts to help qualify client needs and develop solution approaches
* Further your subject matter expertise through development of service offerings, thought leadership and development of our people
* Broaden your leadership skills working across a variety of industries and functional areas
* Have a voice in identifying the projects you work on and clients that interest you.
* U.S. Citizenship
* Active TS/SCI clearance
* Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability
* Must have a minimum of 10 years related experience, 3 years of which should be as a change management and project management leader
* Developed the overall communication plan for a major system deployment
* Organized user training sessions both before and after deployment
* Coordinated follow-up surveys of the user community to understand acceptance by the user base and its effect on enabling the larger organizational change
* Applied expertise in leading change strategy design and change delivery in addition to delivering client outcomes using project management methods
* Worked within a consulting environment, with business and people development responsibilities
* Worked as an effective leader across multiple industries and functional areas.
* Leadership role in a ServiceNow implementation
* Supported engagements in the Federal Government, preferably in the Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
* Approved for DHS suitability
* Experience in organizational assessment and design, talent strategies, business process, technology, or financial analysis.
BA or BS degree in an applicable field. Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation and training solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.2 billion in 2018 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Type Of Job
VA - Dulles
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.