McKesson Technology Business Solutions is seeking a CPQ developer to develop CPQ solutions pertaining to different businesses such as MMS, Moore, Lab and more.
* Responsible for the technical design, implementation and support of CPQ processes and solutions
* Designs, configures, and develops custom code/objects using the CPQ developer toolkit
* Develops customization in related to CPQ (BigMachine) ecosystem.
* Develops web services API integrations with other systems including CR/ERP systems
* Manage product proprietary and confidential product pricing and configuration information.
* Provide guidance and best practices around CPQ solutions including product configuration, administration of price book, proposal development, and related elements.
* Providing strategic technical insight with respect to the CPQ
* Serving as a technical advisor for out of the box CPQ features and functions.
* Supporting the remaining CPQ implementation roadmap from design to deployment, user adoption, and ongoing improvements and system administration.
* Managing the relationship with key business stakeholders to help define and meet business priorities.
Typically requires 7+ years of relevant experience.
* 2+ years in Oracle CPQ (Big Machines) with experience in BML and BMQL.
* In depth knowledge in Product Configuration & Rules, complex Configurator setups Commerce Process, Complex workflow approval, Document Engine and Pricing functionality of Oracle CPQ Cloud
* Experienced in Bulk Data Upload/Migration Strategy from Legacy System to Oracle CPQ Cloud using Oracle CPQ Cloud APIs
* Must have outstanding written and verbal communication skills
Additional Knowledge & Skills
* Experience with integration of SFDC with Oracle CPQ Cloud, DocuSign and third-party cloud applications, preferred.
* Proven experience in migrating code between instances
* Experience with middleware and web service and understanding of UI/UX and Mobile development
* Manage multiple priorities both independently and as a team player
* Well versed with Agile Implementation methodology
* Be a problem solver with the ability to creatively translate business requirements into technical solutions
* Anticipate change and quickly prioritize accordingly
* Be able to make decisions under uncertainty
4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
General Office Demands
Sr. Programmer Analyst; P4
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!
McKesson is a healthcare services and information technology company.