Dupont Fabros Technology
POSITION: Sr. Oracle Cloud Data Warehouse and BI Solution Architect
If you are a proven and sophisticated BI superstar, this is a unique opportunity to make a significant strategic impact on a fast-growing market leader where technology meets real estate. In the near term you will help us migrate to a new Oracle Cloud data warehouse and BI environment. You'll join and provide leadership to a strong, dynamic and evolving team.
* 7+ years architecting complex Data Warehouse, BI and Analytic solutions with a focus on the following Oracle BI tools.
* ADW (Autonomous Data Warehouse)
* OAC (Oracle Analytics Cloud)
* ODI (Oracle Data Integrator)
* OTBI (Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence)
* 10+ years of hands-on Oracle Data Warehouse and BI development experience including.
* Experience modeling Oracle ERP data. Experience data modeling additional Oracle transactional systems a plus.
* Experience with best practices of Business Intelligence architectures and processes such as Star Schema/Kimball dimensional data modelling.
* Release/change management.
* Engaging customers at all levels to understand challenges and needs to develop technical solutions.
* Projects requiring heavy integration.
* Mentoring & providing leadership to resources.
* Demos, scoping, validating and estimating.
* Agile/Scrum/Kanban methodologies
* Knowledge of cloud and hybrid-cloud implementations including IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
* Master Data Management (MDM) experience.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent technical education in a directly related area
You will be responsible to lead the design & implementation of a new ADW/OAC data warehouse/BI environment by participating in all phases of the solution life cycle. Your goal will be to deliver high quality solutions that meet the needs of multiple business stakeholders. You'll be involved in all aspects of the development processes, including testing, troubleshooting and support activities. The team follows an Agile Kanban methodology, so it is essential that you promote an environment of open communication and actively convey progress, challenges to making progress, and enhancement suggestions. We have team members throughout the country and internationally, and your ability to successfully collaborate with remote colleagues will be key. Although you'll work a typical Monday-Friday schedule, there may be occasional meetings that are conducted in the evening or early morning to accommodate other time zones.
Keys to Success
* A self-motivated individual, who can work under dynamic conditions and can foster productive relationships with diverse customers and colleagues.
* One who thrives in a dynamic environment, but also able to apply structure to processes.
* A critical thinker. Must be able to logically & clearly explain reasoning for decisions.
* Effective communicator. Must be able to express complex concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
* Ability to understand and improve business processes.
* Ability to translate business requirements into technical solution design/concepts and tasks for the engineers.
Note: this description is intended to give you a general overview of the position and is not an exhaustive listing of duties and responsibilities.
Digital Realty: Where the cloud lives and business thrives
We built the global standard for technical real estate, developing a unique capability to acquire, manage, and scale data center campuses. Now, Digital Realty is building a unique ecosystem of open solutions that power customer growth through exceptional service on a foundation of unrivaled data center expertise. The new Digital Realty combines unparalleled data center services, carrier-dense interconnection, real estate acumen, and financial strength to create unique power of choice and value when and where our customers need it.
To provide our customers with the trusted foundation for the digital world
To build a network of connected campuses and internet gateways that become the heart of the internet and cloud, powering growth and prosperity for customers, employees and shareholders.
Guide our decisions and actions every day-above all else, we value customers, excellence, talent, teamwork and success.
About Digital Realty
Digital Realty Trust, Inc. supports the data center and colocation strategies of more than 2,000 firms across its secure, network-rich portfolio of data centers located throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Digital Realty's clients include companies of all sizes, ranging from financial services, cloud and information technology services, to manufacturing, energy, gaming, life sciences and consumer products
Digital Realty is a publicly traded company (NYSE: DLR) with investment grade ratings from all three major ratings agencies.
Digital Realty offers a highly competitive compensation package, excellent benefits, and an environment that recognizes and rewards your contributions.
Digital Realty is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to any employee of Digital Realty and its subsidiaries. Digital Realty is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited referrals.
About Dupont Fabros Technology
DuPont Fabros Technology is an owner, developer, operator, and manager of enterprise-class, carrier-neutral, large multi-tenant wholesale data centers.