Sr. Network Security Engineer
Job ID: 19001368 Location: Fort Worth, Texas, United States
Full time, Regular Employment
As a Senior Network Engineer/Architect for our Central Operations team in Dallas/Fort Worth, you will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and reporting on Network strategy and procedures. You will identify key areas of opportunity while managing the logical and physical IT Network. You will work with cutting edge technology and provide technical architecture and implementation.
A week in the life of a Senior Network Engineer/Architect:
* You will research and develop standards for architecture and engineering to be used by other IT support groups.
* You will provide engineering leadership to define and implement strategies to ensure scalability, availability, and security.
* You will be building capabilities for monitoring, alerting, automation, migrating and self-healing networks.
* You will act as Network advisor for Central Ops worldwide on all layers (Networking& Firewalling).
* You will lead & own future Firewall(s) migration to NGFW(s).
* You will be hands-on in network design, engineering, monitoring, circuit provisioning, vendor management, and troubleshooting.
* You will participate in customer facing calls & meetings related to troubleshooting or design new solutions from network side.
* You will participate in industry standard audits (PCI, SOX, GSMA).
* You will create and maintain network documentation, network maps, and network processes.
* You will monitor changes to the overall risk profile and critical consumer systems.
* You will focus on emerging technologies in the mobile and internet channels.
* You will ensure processes meet business requirements and system goals.
Thales Group is a global provider of technology solutions for customers in the aerospace, space, defense and security, and ground transportation markets.