Graham Technologies is hiring a Sr. Network Engineer at Fort Devens, MA. You will be the Senior Network Engineer responsible for the network.
* Managing, designing, maintaining, troubleshooting and configuring the infrastructure for network and network security
* Understand Layer 2 and Layer 3 technologies, especially IPv4 addressing and Juniper switching, port authentication using 802.1x, and MAC authentication with dynamic VLAN assignment.
* Experience with Junos Space NMS and CA Spectrum as well as Microsoft Network Policy Server.
* Knowledge of QoS, video conferencing systems and Avaya or Cisco VoIP configuration and troubleshooting and knowledge of VLSM, VLANs, MSTP, VRFs would be a plus.
* Configure Juniper switches
* Responsible for Cyber Security as it pertains to the Network.
* Document Network Policies and Procedures, Network configurations, as well as creation of network systems and diagrams with Microsoft Visio.
* Design, configure, test and install Network solutions for specific projects as required. You will be providing all aspects of Network management.
What we're looking for
To land this job you will have to have an active Secret clearance.
* 5+ years experience providing Network support in a DOD Environment.
* Understand the STIG process.
* Juniper certifications such as JNCIA or those certs specifically relating to switches is a definite plus, otherwise you will be required to get a Junos certification for Routing and Switching or JNCIA within three months as a condition of maintaining this position.
* Must be CompTIA Security+ certified
* CCNA Certification (Routing and Switching, Security is required; others are nice to have.)
* Excellent communications skills, the ability to work independently, recognize and troubleshoot problems on your own with little to no direction and the ability to work under tight timeframes.
What you can expect from us
We'll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.