Job ID: ZB-1033611 Description:
As the health care industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable health care for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.
This position is responsible for planning and designing complex data and voice communication networks. Ideally, you will be able to leverage new technologies and systems to meet growing adaptation of processes focused on automation and orchestration within the corporate network environment. Leverage your experience with tools working with cloud environments in Azure and/or AWS to insure proper network operations.
* Bachelors Degree and 4 years in Information Technology or relevant experience OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 6 year Information Technology experience OR 8 years Information Technology experience.
* The successful candidate will have experience in logical design of networks, research and development, and hands-on configuration.
* A strong focus on teamwork, communication, and documentation.
* Experience with research and development of networking technologies.
* Demonstrated understand of business requirements and design networks to meet requirements.
* Ability to develop project plans and coordinate across IT functions.
* Experience with implementation of new technology and systems, installation and maintenance of network infrastructure.
* Ability to make contribution to establishing and maintaining communication standards and network practices.
* Demonstrated experience in security best practices, design principals, and hardware such as firewalls (Palo Alto), VPN concentrators (Cisco), and load balancers (F5).
* Knowledge of Cisco ACI, spine /leaf design & architecture.
* Experience working in Azure/AWS environments.
* Experience in design, implementation, and support of multi-tier enterprise-class data center utilizing Cisco Nexus 9K/7K/5K.
* Extensive knowledge of QoS, OSPF, IPsec and BGP use and design in the enterprise WAN.
* Demonstrated experience in the design and optimization of wireless solutions (Cisco).
* Knowledge of and experience with Software Defined Network solutions such as Cisco ACI or VMWare NSX
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - Richardson, IL - Chicago