Lewan Technology believes in building strong professional relationships from the inside out as the best way to serve our employees and customers alike. We share a passion for working together in helping our clients by managing their technology, so they can focus on managing their business. If you value hard work and accountability, have a collaborative spirit, a passion for serving others, and want to contribute to our cause, call us to discuss an exciting career opportunity in office technology. Lewan Technology, A Xerox Company, is seeking a Senior Network Engineer to join our growing team.
Job Description Summary:
As a Senior Network Engineer for Lewan Technology, you'll be responsible for implementing complex network solutions for a myriad of customers across Colorado and surrounding states. You'll be involved with the design, installation, configuration of networks varying in size and scope. You'll work closely with our clients, sales teams, architects, and peers to implement and support networks based on Cisco, and other top tier networking manufacturers. At Lewan Technology, we value the customer experience, so your deep technical expertise should be accompanied by a strong sense of personal integrity, professional demeanor, and a critical focus on building lasting relationships with your customers and team.
Our ideal Candidate:
You are a dynamic individual that is comfortable talking about amazing technologies that are driving business around the world. You have a depth of knowledge focused on the network side of technology, and you are an accomplished routing and switching engineer. You believe in the importance of best practices, and security at every turn. You enjoy building networks, learning new things, and are a self-starter. Most importantly, you are a student of the network. You are always open to new technologies, learning new ways to accomplish goals, and are driven to share this knowledge with your customers and your peers.
* Design, install, configure, troubleshoot, upgrade, and support extensive Cisco network infrastructures
* Deep expertise and understanding of fundamental route & switch technologies
* Deep understanding of Cisco Security products including firewall, AMP, FTD, FMC, and ISE
* Fundamental understanding of Cisco UC/Collaboration including configuration and implementation.
* Hands on experience with Cisco datacenter network technologies such as Cisco Nexus, NX-OS, MDS, and associated technologies
* Manufacturer experience in Cisco, Meraki, HP/Aruba, Dell
* Understanding of fundamental wireless technologies and associated protocols
* Implementation experience on variety of network technologies such as wireless, route/switch, security, data-center networking, and UC/collaboration
* Ability to create network diagrams, and documents pertaining to network changes and activities in a discernable and timely manner
* Depth of experience in troubleshooting networks, and associated toolsets
* Ability to drive positive outcomes through a fanatical focus on client satisfaction
* Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field. May substitute years of experience for this requirement (Minimum 8 years of experience in a network related role)
* CCNP or above in Route/Switch, Wireless, Security, Datacenter, or Security. CCIE Preferred
* Minimum of 5+ Years of applicable network engineering experience, 8+ years in lieu of degree
* Candidates must be able to convey thoughts in a clean and articulate manner, deliver messaging over email in a professional and seasoned manner, and must be comfortable using voice/video systems on a regular basis
* Position requires a valid driver's license
* Position requires candidate maintain car insurance with company acceptable limits
* Ability to travel to customer locations using personal vehicle, multiple times a week
* Out of state/overnight travel is occasionally required. While it is not regular, it can be up to 50%
Compensation and Benefits
* Highly competitive salary based on experience
* Certification/training reimbursement
* Training on latest and greatest technologies
* Opportunity to participate in tech events
* Full benefit package including medical, dental and vision coverage
About Lewan Technology
We are a local office technology and managed service provider supporting Colorado, Wyoming, New Mexico and the Rocky Mountain Region since 1972. Our print management solutions and IT services teams deliver extraordinary expertise and offer a single source for our customers' printing, document workflow, technology solutions and IT support needs. Our unique business model provides the benefits of both local decision making and the backing of Xerox, a Fortune 500 global technology leader.
Our team of sales, service and support staff make us great. We believe work life balance and a positive, fun and encouraging work environment are the keys to employee and company success. Lewan employees are passionate about providing a world class customer experience, challenging themselves and supporting each other.
Lewan Technology is an equal opportunity employer