What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we're - consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
* At least 8 years similar position experience, particularly experience in creating software products or software consulting
* Excellent knowledge of Visual Studio, C#, ASP.Net MVC, ASP.Net WebAPI, and the .Net Framework
* Experience with modern web development (e.g. Webpack, ES6, React w/ Redux or other modern JS frameworks)
* Must be comfortable with SQL Server and data access via Dapper, Entity Framework or other ORM technologies
We'd Love to See:
* Distributed systems experience (e.g. Azure Service Bus, NServiceBus, Mass Transit, Rabbit MQ, etc.)
* Familiarity with design and dependency injection patterns (e.g. Autofact, Ninject, MS Unity)
* .Net Core - TDD experience
* Familiarity with HIPAA and PCI security requirements
Impact You'll Make:
* As a Senior C# Developer, you will be responsible for designing and developing full-stack green-field solutions as well as supporting existing platforms.
* As a member of an energetic development team in a Microsoft shop, employees will have the opportunity and the responsibility to make a real, lasting technicalimpact on the future of the company's software products.
* Employees will work with the latest tools and can think on their own, generate creative solutions, employ best-practices and be excited about collaborating with highly skilled team members in a modern web development environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Acquisition Exempt, Acquired Associate
TransUnion is a risk and information solutions provider to businesses and consumers.