KeyW Corporation is currently seeking a Sr. Software Developer located in Manassas, VA with a current Top Secret clearance.
The Sr. Software Developer will be responsible for:
* Candidate will closely interact with the government customer and contract team to develop and build solutions for the Video Surveillance Unit.
* Creating and/or maintaining operating systems, communications software, database packages, compilers, repositories, and utility and assembler programs.
* Modifying existing software and develop special-purpose software to ensure efficiency and integrity between systems and applications.
* Reviewing current systems and presenting ideas for system improvements including price proposals.
* Working closely with analysts, designers and both technical and non-technical staff.
* Producing detailed specifications and writing of programming codes, testing products in controlled situations prior to going live.
* Providing training manuals and training to users as necessary.
* Maintaining systems once systems are functioning.
* Current Top Secret clearance
* 10+ years of experience developing applications using C# and/or .NET
* Bachelor's degree associated to Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent professional experience
Highly preferred experience:
* Angular JS, Linux OS, C++, GPU/CUDA, Parallel computing, Video Analytics.
* Java, SQL Server, software defined radios, android development, license, and ONVIF.
Interested in this position?
Please click Submit your resume, on the right.
This position requires a Top Secret security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
KeyW EEO Statement KeyW is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. About the Organization
KeyW is a pure-play national security solutions provider for the Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism Communities' toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full spectrum of their missions. We employ and challenge more than 2,000 of the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming data into intelligence and combating global terrorism.
KeyW, together with its direct and indirect subsidiaries, encourages and actively supports a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and commits to provide equal opportunity to each individual, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other classifications protected by Federal, State or local law. In fact, we foster an environment that promotes diversity, balance and fun-because we believe in the importance of having a workplace as unique as the challenges we solve.