About Herbalife Nutrition
Herbalife Nutrition is a global nutrition company whose purpose is to make the world healthier and happier. We have been on a mission for nutrition - changing people's lives with great nutrition products & programs - since 1980. Together with our Herbalife Nutrition independent distributors, we are committed to providing solutions to the worldwide problems of poor nutrition and obesity, an aging population, skyrocketing public healthcare costs and a rise in entrepreneurs of all ages. Herbalife Nutrition offers high-quality, science-backed products, most of which are produced in Company-operated facilities, one-on-one coaching with an Herbalife Nutrition independent distributor, and a supportive community approach that inspires customers to embrace a healthier, more active lifestyle.
Herbalife Nutrition's targeted nutrition, weight-management, energy and fitness and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated distributors in more than 90 countries.
Through our corporate social responsibility efforts, Herbalife Nutrition supports the Herbalife Nutrition Foundation (HNF) and its Casa Herbalife programs to help bring good nutrition to children in need. Herbalife Nutrition is also proud to sponsor more than 190 world-class athletes, teams and events around the globe, including Cristiano Ronaldo, the LA Galaxy, and numerous Olympic teams.
Herbalife has over 8,000 employees worldwide, and our shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HLF) with net sales of approximately $4.4 billion in 2017. To learn more, visit Herbalife.com or IAmHerbalife.com.
POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT:
The Sr. Developer (.Net, C#) will collaborate proactively with functional analysts to translate business and integration requirements into configurable component designs and solutions. This position will code, unit test, implement and support these enterprise application solutions. The ideal candidate will reflect a mix of strong technical proficiency, application maintenance ownership, and the ability to work effectively with other business and technology personnel and internal customers to provide very responsive support to this global application.
* Design and develop technical solutions to a pre-defined requirement and develop components including views, customizations, modifications, reports, and workflows independently or as a part of a team.
* Responsible for coding and unit testing application software across production support, enhancements and projects.
* Follow documentation, software development methodology, version control and testing, and migration standards.
* Participate in requirements analysis.
* Develop a cooperative environment that fosters knowledge sharing.
* Provide technical guidance and mentoring to others in areas of expertise.
* Ability to work without a geographically distributed team
* Expert level knowledge with C#, .NET Framework.
* Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
* Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC).
* Strong background in object-oriented development techniques.
* Solution Design Patterns and Best Practices, e.g. SOA.
* Experience with Continuous Integration \ Development approaches and tools (Git, bamboo etc).
* Experience with debugging and monitoring tools.
* Experience with relational databases as well as document-based databases.
* Experience with change management tools and processes, including source code control, versioning, branching, defect.
* Must be good at debugging application issues.
* Understanding of Agile methodologies.
* 7+ years of experience in the IT/Technology industry
* 5+ years of experience .Net Application Development
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field.
* Experience working with the maintenance of Cloud Technology architecture/infrastructure.
* Experience using Biztalk, Silverlight and/or WPF.
* Knowledge of monitoring tools like Splunk, Dynatrace etc.
* Working knowledge of Docker.
Herbalife develops and sells nutrition solutions internationally.