A Sr. .NET Developer participates as a member of a product development team utilizing industry knowledge of software development best practices, knowledge of company established processes and standards, and strong product knowledge. This role will work with our Data3Sixty Govern development team to maintain existing features as well as build out new components and services to support the product. This is a SaaS services that is globally distributed in the Microsoft Cloud. As part of this team, this position ensures that the development needs of the product and team are being fulfilled.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
* Develops new software products - design, code, test, package and document new products. * Maintains existing software products - design, code, test, package and document revisions to existing products.
Analysis, Design and Implementation
* Provides input and feedback during the design, planning, implementation and testing phases of assigned product development projects.
Project Management and Development
* Works with the project lead and project team to plan, estimate, schedule and implement development project tasks. * Reports development project status in accordance with project plans.
* Participates in the review of all product documentation and training materials.
* Participates in the general release product turnover meetings. * Participates in the planning of and execution of on-site customer testing. * Participates in the rollout of services and software.
* Prepares software for distribution. * Provides support for customers, customer partners, and early release partners including workarounds, troubleshooting, bug fixes. * Installs software at customer partner sites. * Serves as backup for product support as needed.
* Assists in the recruiting, hiring and training of new software development team members. * Participates in team member survey programs. * Develops additional skills / knowledge through training and education. * Mentors junior staff. * Trains other team members on Infogix products. * Participates in training teams.
Performs other related duties as assigned.
Join our winning team and unique, team-spirited company culture. We offer numerous benefits for your contributions and teamwork. These include:
* Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance * Pre-tax Flexible Spending Plan for healthcare and childcare * Fifteen personal days the first year of employment * Eight paid holidays and up to two floating holidays per year * A 401(k) with excellent company match * Company-provided life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance * Company-provided short- and long-term disability insurance * Training and certification opportunities
Infogix, Inc. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
For additional product information and company overview, please visit our website at www.infogix.com.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.