We are building a world-class engineering team with diversified skills and backgrounds. As the leader in in-app video advertising, we are taking on a challenge that has never been solved: how to fundamentally change the mobile advertising industry so that ads make sense for users, application developers, and advertisers. In this role, you will be focused on developing, maintaining, and owning the automation test frameworks.
* Develop and maintain automation test frameworks.
* Manage and own the automation of regression test suites, new feature tests, end-to-end tests, etc.
* Document the test cases with clearly defined execution steps and acceptance criteria.
* Build a system that delivers test reports after a QA cycle.
* Integrate QA cycles into development sprints effectively.
* Execute test plans as part of the software release cycle.
* Provide technical mentorship and coaching to local and remote QA Engineers.
* Delegate tasks, provide feedback and improve the performance of other team members.
* 10+ years of total experience in software QA.
* 6+ years of modern automation test framework experience.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent.
* In-depth understanding of mobile SDK's, cloud and web testing methodologies.
* Solid knowledge of mobile platforms and app ecosystem.
* Solid understanding of OOP concepts.
* Proven experience with Android Studio and Xcode.
* Demonstrated programming skills in Python.
* Experience with a variety of open source testing tools, such as Selenium WebDriver, Appium, Pytest, Jmeter, and Postman.
* Hands-on experience testing systems and apps that have significant client-server communication.
* Understanding of HTTP methods/verbs/error codes (GET, POST, etc.).
* CI/CD experience using Jenkins or similar.
* Experience using network proxy tools e.g. Charles, Wireshark, etc.
* Experience testing systems without a UI from Linux terminal.
* Strong communication skills in order to effectively work with overseas teams.
Nice to Have:
* Previous experience training other QA Engineers.
Vungle is the trusted guide for growth and engagement, transforming how people discover and experience apps. Developers partner with Vungle to monetize their apps through innovative in-app ad experiences that are inspired by insight and crafted with creativity. Advertisers depend on Vungle to reach, acquire, and retain high-value users worldwide. Vungle develops tools that include data-led buying and UX recommendations, ad format innovation, creative automation, and more. Vungle's data-optimized ads run on over 1 billion unique devices to drive engagement and increase returns with publishers and advertisers ranging from indie studios to powerhouse brands. The company is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices around the world in London, Berlin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, Singapore.
Vungle is a provider of a mobile performance marketing platform.