The Senior Mobile Device Engineer's role is to plan, organize, and manage the enterprise mobile device environment at Reyes Holdings. This position will design and engineer solutions for mobile devices management, including the server components and infrastructure that support the mobility environment. Responsibilities will also include vendor performance management, project management and providing guidance to Mobile Device Engineers. Components include the Operating System, Application Delivery, Remote Access, Management, and system security of all cell phones, tablets, and rugged devices. This role includes development and disbursement of end user and support documentation, training, and inventory for all mobile devices in the Reyes Holdings enterprise.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
* Responsible for automation and process improvement of the current mobile environment focused on processes for inventory of existing assets, tracking of newly purchased assets, patching, application deployments, and central management.
* Responsible for the management and maintenance of enterprise Mobile Device Management platforms and applications essential to business functions (e.g. Airwatch, Avalanche, etc.)
* Serve as the main point of contact for the central management of configurations for mobile devices
* Establish corporate endpoint standards for tablets and smartphones.
* Collaborate with business unit IT to develop rugged device standards that meet each business unit's needs.
* Provide subject matter expertise for architecture roadmaps and planning as it relates to mobile devices and associated support technologies.
* Research emerging technology and evaluate for company use as part of project work.
* Work with the architecture, engineering, and operations teams to design, implement, and perform configuration changes;
* Serve as Level III 24 x 7 Support for escalation of all mobile device issues
* Manage, maintain, and create standard profiles and application groups for all mobile devices.
* Create and maintain process and procedures including, but not limited to:
* Create and Maintain platform "as-built" and support documentation
* Create and maintain key technical process documentation such as:
* OS & Hardware Refresh Lifecycle Procurement
* Ordering Process Preparation
* Configuration Process Distribution Process
* Asset Management Process Usage Policies
* Document, manage and maintain interaction processes between vendors, users, and support staff
* Document, manage and maintain a list of vendor escalation contacts and the vendor escalation process
* Develop, document, and manage a process to obtain feedback and metrics to evaluate vendor performance
* Maintain relationships and facilitate resolution of vendor performance issues,
* Serve as the escalation point for vendor performance issues
* Mentor and provide technical guidance to junior engineers and operations personnel
Required Skills and Experience:
* Bachelor of Science with a major in Information Technology or equivalent on-the-job experience required.
* Minimum of 8 years working experience and proficiency with mobile devices in a large enterprise;
* Minimum of 6 years working experience and proficiency with managing the Airwatch Mobile Device Management platform in a large enterprise (25,000+ devices);
* Thorough knowledge of rugged devices; iOS and Android devices;
* Understanding supporting mobile device and application deployment models (DEP, VPP, etc);
* Minimum of 3 years working experience and proficiency with Windows Server;
* Minimum of 3 years working experience with SQL Databases;
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of an organization;
* Proficient in Microsoft Office;
* This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
* Experience with supporting technologies and protocols including security, DNS, scripting, patching, pushing out profiles to mobile devices.
* Sound working knowledge of Internet/Intranet technologies including security features.
* Sound working knowledge of Windows server technology
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.