Job ID: JL-1033038 Description:
This position is responsible for collaborating with business partners to align business solutions; serving as a liaison between the business community and the key stakeholders in order to provide quality technical solutions to meet user needs; supporting business needs across delivery cycle and production and/or system change requests to deliver on enterprise initiatives; and driving communication of changes and any updates needed as a result of enhancements delivered to impacted business units.
This role is a dedicated role aligned to Project Keystone - a major technology and business transformation of HCSC's claims capabilities. We are looking for someone to join a 500+ person global team, aligned to the Accumulators (Accums) Product. In this role, you will be planning, directing and executing the work effort required to analyze and develop and the business processes to manage member cost sharing and provider payment accuracy. The right candidate will possess strong communication and documentation skills, project delivery experience, collaboration skills, leadership experience and can adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment. This position will require frequent travel if not located in the Chicago office.
Required Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor degree with 4 years of project management experience OR 8 years of project management experience.
* Knowledge of business strategies and how they impact Enterprise goals.
* Experience managing tactical plans across business and technical teams to and understanding of the strategy, its importance, and business objectives.
* Experience defining customer requirements and participate in the creation of user stories.
* Experience with project delivery (e.g., SDLC, Agile scrum and XP methodologies, etc.)
* Experience with service request and defect management tools (CASD, ALM, JIRA)
* Knowledge of application with extensive understanding of operational workflow Experience with Project Management Methodologies.
* Experience managing and developing expert teams.
* Management experience.
* Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
* Facilitation skills.
* Experience in negotiations, influence others and managing conflict.
* PC proficiency with Microsoft applications including Access, Excel, Word and Power Point.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* Master degree.
* Health insurance industry experience.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Other Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago