Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle, the world leader in Enterprise Cloud, is hiring the best and brightest technologists in the industry as we continue to add customer-centric, world-class, leading edge, secure, hyper-scale based solutions throughout all levels of the cloud stack. Oracles Cloud applications, such as Human Capital Management, Enterprise Resource Management, Customer Relationship Management and Supply Chain Management are used by thousands of customers across the globe and are the broadest, most innovative in the industry, providing businesses with adaptive intelligence, standardized business processes and competitive advantage at low cost
The central, pivotal and enabling capabilities the Oracle Cloud application space is built upon that of Application Lifecycle Management (LCM). LCM is a set of frameworks and technologies that enable invisible, super low cost, massively hyper-scaled solutions to the management of customers applications stack life-cycle, including the creation, patching and upgrading of customer environments, along with mission critical customer and operations capabilities such as Data Recovery, Production to Test, Cloning, Security Management and many, many others.
The LCM team is looking for passionate, innovative, high caliber, team oriented super stars that seek being a major part of a transformative revolution in the management of modern business cloud based applications. We are seeking highly capable, best in the world developers, architects and technical leaders at the very top of the industry in terms of skills, capabilities and proven delivery; who seek out and implement imaginative and strategic, yet practical, solutions; people who calmly take measured and necessary risks while putting customers first, and who thrive with being accountable for delivering such.
Job Responsibilities: Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment.
* Achieve and maintain high level SLA across Oracle Datacenter stack, via automation of cloud infrastructure and continue to optimize
* Using available technologies and programming languages, build frameworks and scripts for 100% automation of creation, maintaining and monitoring of SaaS Cloud instances and its sub-components ex: Fusion Middleware, RDBMS.
* As part of DevTest process, enable CI/CD during dev sprints and integration testing phase
* Come up with toolkits and UI to manage, provide on-demand reporting into the full lifecycle of LCM internal infrastructure, DB, hypervisors, VMs
* Expertise in one or more of Java, Python, Shell scripting
* hands-on system administration: linux/unix, DB, Oracle VM or VMware, Docker,
* Implementation of Restful (micro) services, CI/CD using Jenkins in an agile environment.
* Experience in open source technologies for monitoring, logging, backend automation
* Experience with virtualization technologies (Xen/OVS/Vmware).
* Experience with filer management and storage provisioning on Sun filers running ZFS
* Experience with Oracle databases and administration, Backup and restore, mysql, SQL with troubleshooting and performance tuning skills
* Hands-on experience in working/debugging on server side products/technologies.
* proven skills of at least one of the automation tools like perl, shell, python scripting
Education and Experience
BS in Computer Science with 5 years of relevant experience
Oracle is a computer technology corporation developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products.