Sr. Program Planner/Scheduler
We are a company of innovators, game changers, and entrepreneurs. As a prime contractor, we provide a broad range of communication, electronic and sensor systems used on military and commercial platforms across the globe. We embrace innovative and progressive ideas to advance our products for military and commercial customers. Electronic Systems Segment (ESS) is one of four L3 business segments, and provides a broad range of aerospace systems, security and detection systems, and pilot training.
L3 AS&T is built on the proposition that a small team of the right people can do what others will not even attempt. We specialize in developing disruptive, next-generation technologies for advanced small UASs, affordable radar systems, weapon systems, and RF sensor technologies using small company agility and big company experience. We've earned a reputation for providing vital warfighter solutions at a faster pace than traditional DoD contractors, so if you like the idea of hands-on experience designing, building, testing and fielding new technology, join us.
The Sr. Program Planner/Scheduler will be responsible for developing and maintaining program schedules for complex development and production programs.
You will demonstrate success by:
* Act as a lead scheduler for the organization, defining scheduling processes, procedures, tools, and methodologies to support Program Management
* Develop Integrated Master Plans (IMP) and Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) that are in compliance and vertically traceable to SOW/SOO/WBS
* Maintain cost and schedule integration using the Earned Value Management System (EVMS)
* Identify potential schedule issues and recommend solutions to PMs/CAMs
* Identify schedule risks and opportunities, and recommend mitigation/capture plans
* Provide detailed weekly/monthly schedule reports to PMs/CAMs
* Assist PMs and CAMs in evaluating program health using Earned Value metrics, critical path analysis, and the DCMA 14 point schedule health assessment
* Create management reports for review by leadership
* Present management data and metrics at program meetings and reviews
* Other duties as assigned
Our Values are an integral part of who we are. We seek candidates who share our values:
* Must be a U.S. citizen with ability to obtain and maintain DoD secret clearance
* Bachelor's degree required
* A minimum of 5 years of experience as a Project Scheduler/ Planner
* A minimum of 3 years of experience using Microsoft Project
* Developing Integrated Master Plans and Schedules (IMP/IMS)
* Experience creating and maintaining a Resource Loaded Project Schedule
* Scheduling using the Critical Path Method and ability to analyze critical paths
* Leading Project teams in project planning efforts, setting up baselines, performing baseline changes, developing Estimates To Complete
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, & presentation)
* Physical requirements include the ability to travel up to 10% and the ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
SAVING LIVES AND MAKING THE WORLD A SAFER PLACE TO LIVE
L3 Technologies, Inc. is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3 provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. L3 maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply for any open position for which they feel they are qualified and all will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic.
About L3 Technologies
L3 Technologies (formerly known as L-3 Communications) is a company developing pilot training, aviation security, night vision, weapons, maritime systems, and space solutions.