Inscape (an Affiliate of VIZIO Inc.) is an industry leader in advertising solutions through automatic content recognition. We capture live viewing data from content sources across millions of Smart TVs and devices. Our comprehensive metrics deliver highly accurate, cross-platform viewing behavior. We enable advertisers and content producers with important insights that help them develop a deeper understanding of audiences, make more intelligent ad-buying decisions and be better prepared for changes in the market place.
Inscape is located in San Francisco and is a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment focusing on our data collection and ad tech functions.
Inscape is seeking a skilled Senior Manager, Technical Operations to join our San Francisco based team. The Senior Manager, Technical Operations will oversee all aspects of our technical operations. In this role you will be empowered to improve and iterate on all aspects of the department. We are looking for a data-driven professional who will take an important role in contributing to and improving the performance of the team through metrics and KPIs. We are looking for someone who is not afraid to roll-up their sleeves and get to work but also has the ability to see and manage the big picture.
The Senior Manager, Technical Operations will:
* Own the project/task backlog and manage work effort including acting as liaison with remote staff/contractors as well as production releases
* Research, recommend and assist in the implementation of infrastructure and process improvement
* Managing AWS Billing and Budgeting
* Responsible for serving as an escalation point for Incident Management; triaging, diagnosing issues, and leading remediation efforts
* Management and day-to-day supervision of technical operations staff
* Manage day-to-day security activities as well as serve as an escalation point for security incidents
* Onboarding of new employees (creating accounts, granting access, etc.)
Requirements for this role:
* 5+ years of experience in managing production-critical *NIX-based infrastructure and environments
* 2+ years of experience with technical staff management and development
* Configuration management/automation experience
* Good knowledge of and experience with Amazon ecosystem of services
* Knowledge and experience with system and network security
* Knowledge and experience with modern CI/CD toolchains and approaches
* Strong self-starter, operationally-focused, data focused, problem-solving
* Knowledge and experience with system/service monitoring and logging frameworks, tools and best practices
Inscape Data, Inc, a subsidiary of VIZIO, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Vizio designs, manufactures and markets high-definition LCD/LED flat panel televisions and other home entertainment products.