Manage a team that designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a manager of the software engineering division, you will apply your knowledge of software architecture to manage software development tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications, operating systems and databases according to provided design specifications. Build enhancements within an existing software architecture and suggest improvements to the architecture.
Manages and controls activities in multi-functional areas of sections. Ensures appropriate operational planning is effectively executed to meet Corporate specifications. Demonstrated leadership and people management skills. Strong communication skills, analytical skills, thorough understanding of product development. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle Learning Cloud(OLC) is part of Oracle HCM suite of applications for cloud. Oracle Learning cloud is modern learning system on the cloud. OLC adoption has been highly successful and is in use by huge enterprises across the globe. Our customer base is growing rapidly.
We are looking for a highly organized and hands on Senior Development Manager for Oracle Learning Cloud development to lead highly motivated and talented developers. Ideal candidate will have below skills
* Minimum 12 years of experience in software design and development as an Individual contributor.
* Minimum 5 years of software development manger experience in managing 5 to 10 directs.
* Strong coding skills using various java based technologies.
* Experience in building web based applications using technologies like HTML, java script, Node.js.
* Database schema design and development.
* Experience in building/understanding highly complex and efficient SQL statements on Oracle Database .
* Experience in building Enterprise applications like Oracle E-Business Suite, SAP, workday, Salesforce etc .
* Working experience with cross functional teams like Product Management, Quality Engineering ,Sales and Support.
* Managing projects in highly dynamic environments by agile methodology.
* Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
* Hiring ,coaching and retaining talent.
Below Skills are good to have but not mandatory.
* Working experience in Oracle Fusion middleware and linux/unix environment.
* Experience in building applications using Oracle ADF ,Oracle SOA is a must.
* Functional knowledge in HCM/HR space like Core HR, Learning Management and Talent Management is a big plus
Oracle is a company providing integrated cloud applications and platform services.