Job ID: RHB-1033648 Description:
We are the Health Care Management division of HCSC - a team of dedicated nurses, doctors and other clinicians. Everything we do, and every decision we make, aims to help our members live their most healthy lives. We treat the whole person with integrated pharmacy, physical and mental health care benefits.
We're also tackling the social determinants of health by creating non-clinical partnerships in the communities where we work and live, because everyone should have access to quality health care. We use innovative tools and approaches to help members get the most out of their plan benefits, as affordably as possible. We are more than a health care insurer and we are truly anchored in our purpose: to do everything in our power to stand by our members in sickness and in health.
This position is responsible for collaborating with business partners to align business solutions; serving as a liaison between the business community and the key stakeholders in order to provide quality technical solutions to meet user needs; supporting business needs across delivery cycle and production and/or system change requests to deliver on enterprise initiatives; and driving communication of changes and any updates needed as a result of enhancements delivered to impacted business units.
Required Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor degree with 4 years of project management experience OR 8 years of project management experience.
* Knowledge of business strategies and how they impact Enterprise goals.
* Experience managing tactical plans across business and technical teams to and understanding of the strategy, its importance, and business objectives.
* Experience defining customer requirements and participate in the creation of user stories.
* Experience with project delivery (e.g., SDLC, Agile scrum and XP methodologies, etc.)
* Experience with service request and defect management tools (CASD, ALM, JIRA)
* Knowledge of application with extensive understanding of operational workflow.
* Experience with Project Management Methodologies.
* Experience managing and developing expert teams.
* Management experience.
* Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
* Facilitation skills.
* Experience in negotiations, influence others and managing conflict.
* PC proficiency with Microsoft applications including Access, Excel, Word and Power Point.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* Master degree.
* Health insurance industry experience.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Other Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - Richardson, IL - Chicago