McKesson Corp is a Fortune 7 company and is one of the largest providers of medicines, pharmaceutical supplies and health information technology (IT) products and services in the United States with revenues of $208.4 billion in 2018. The company was founded in 1833 by John McKesson and Charles Olcott in New York with a focus on importing and wholesaling pharmaceutical products.
We're in an era of unprecedented complexity in healthcare. Patient care is not where it should be. While many of the organizations delivering the care need to get much healthier, too. This is why our vision is to improve care in every setting - one product, one partner, one patient at a time. And we're making this happen every day by touching virtually every aspect of healthcare. We partner with biopharma companies, care providers, pharmacies, manufacturers, governments and others to deliver the right medicines, medical products and healthcare services to the patients who need them, when they need them - safely and cost-effectively.
United by our ICARE values, our 78,000 employees work together every day to make better care possible for patients around the globe.
This role is responsible for the design, deployment, and management of Workday HCM. Ensures compliance and manages the maintenance, data integrity, and security of Workday. Acts as a hands on technical expert and ensures day to day operations of team are effective and efficient, and that downstream integrations are successful
* Manage, direct and coordinate day to day activities of the Workday Analyst and Data Analyst teams.
* Develop processes and audits to ensure integrity and compliance of Workday system, data, business processes and user security.
* Manage the required SOX audit and partner with the Risk Control group.
* Participate with team to ensure configuration, testing, documentation and communication of twice yearly Workday releases as it pertains to Core HR are timely and accurately completed.
* Manage end to end Position Management process to ensure timely yearly uploads, audits, reporting and required business communication.
* Oversee the acquisition and divestiture activities relating to Core HR worker data, organizations, security and business processes.
* Monitor metrics and trends and implement strategy to continuously improve overall productivity, efficiency and effectiveness.
* Build and maintain a strong functional team through training, coaching, team building and knowledge sharing.
* Establish a strong relationship and partnership with our internal customers; ensure high level of customer service and responsiveness; handle escalations as necessary and develop and ensure compliance to team's SLA's.
* Prioritize projects and activities and appropriately delegate and allocate work amongst team members.
* Manage reorganizations.
* Manage Salesforce, SharePoint and ImageNow in addition to Workday.
10+ years of relevant experience and 6+ years Workday Experience
BA or BS degree or equivalent experience. MBA preferred
* 6+ years' experience leading mid to large-scale dynamic teams that consistently deliver above company expectations
* Workday HCM, Security, Reporting and Leaves needed
* Implementation eperience
* Salesforce Administration (Security and some Configuration)
* SharePoint Administration
* Managing a remote team of Data and Business Analysts
* Collaborates with HRIS, Payroll, Finance, Benefits, Retirement, Corporate Secretary, Compensation, Corporate Tax, HRBP Organization, Other HR Operations Team, etc. on technical solutions, acquisitions, reorganizations, divestitures, etc.
* Strong executive communication skill set with ability to develop and deliver executive-level presentations
* Past implementation of Workday helpful
* Strong business & financial acumen
* Traditional office environment
* Preferred location Alpharetta GA
* Relocation assistance offered
* Large percent of time performing computer-based work is required
No agencies please.
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!
McKesson is a healthcare services and information technology company.