Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver worldclass outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
We are the Digital Patient Experience software development team. We create new and innovative solutions that empower patients and healthcare providers to effectively manage all aspect of healthcare through mobile, web and interactive solutions revolutionizing healthcare engagement today. Our team creates a competitive advantage through dramatically improved productivity and customer satisfaction enabled through our software applications and delivered by a highly skilled and motivated full-cycle software development & support organization.
Position Summary:The ideal candidate for this role will be a hands-on leader of a highly skilled software engineering team building our new Digital Patient Experience solution for both web and mobile delivery. As a leader, you will help us continue to expand our team of highly talented productive engineers and develop software solutions in an agile environment producing secure, scalable, user-centric applications with an emphasis on quality and rapid, timely delivery. This is your opportunity to make a direct impact in empowering our consumers and clinicians in the next evolution of healthcare management today.
* Demonstrate a strong knowledge of successive stages of agile product development, planning tools and processes involved and implement all processes accordingly
* Collaborate with business partners, architecture and cross-functional teams to understand project requirements and translate those into a staffing and delivery model
* Assess immediate resourcing needs and work with recruiting to create or refine job descriptions based on project demands
* Perform resource forecasting and allocation of software engineers, quality engineers, and / or technical staff across multiple projects for new product development
* Hire and lead talented software development team members that meet or exceed expectations for delivering high-quality, secure, user-centric software on time
* Work jointly with our UX team and implement UX best practices throughout the software lifecycle
* Provide guidance and technical direction to the team on the mobile implementation, mobile backend stack and enterprise integrations
* Perform architecture and code reviews with the development team members
* Establish and manage vendor relationships for contracted resources, in conjunction with the project management team
* Ensure standards-based compliance or initiate process improvement efforts, as required by Programs or as appropriate to project and product needs
* Ensuring commitments and progress to schedules remain clear, reasonable, and proactively monitored
* Leverage effective, clear and timely communications whether written or verbal in a global context as appropriate for the initiatives and locations involved
* Regularly use, create and report metrics for resource allocation, software defects, productivity, and efficiency
* Establish performance and development goals for your team members
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
* BS Degree in Computer Science or CIS, and/or relevant business experience.
* Master's Degree preferred
* 10+ years industry experience preferred
* 5-10 years' experience in software development management preferred
* 5+ years in previous leadership positions required (supervisor, manager, senior lead or project manager)
* Agile / Scrum experience required
* Experience with Federated identity and SSO standards (e.g. SAML, OAuth) and mobile security preferred
* Web and mobile application experience preferred
* Healthcare knowledge is a plus
* Demonstrates the highest degree of integrity and professionalism at all times with the ability to establish trust in connecting with the team and our customers
* Strong work ethic commensurate with the team
* Possesses excellent critical thinking skills tied to effective decision making which results in the success of the organization
* Excellent communication skills to ensure the right level of information is correctly and timely conveyed within the organization (formal, informal, verbal or written, vertical or horizontal) to facilitate collaboration, minimize conflicts, and resolve issues quickly
* Demonstrates complex problem solving and develops comprehensive resolutions and / or establish contingencies
* Possesses strong attention to detail
* Demonstrates robust project management and organizational skills
* Possesses extensive software development experience and knowledge in all aspects of the software development lifecycle
* Planning proficiency in formulating a set of actions and strategies which achieve the goals and objectives with the available resources
* Effective delegation in re-assigning tasks and authority to the right team members to optimize productivity, responsibility and accountability in order to ensure the right outcomes
* Possess superior interpersonal and motivation skills to effect the desired behavior or response from our team and our stakeholders
* May require local travel
* May require other occasional travel for business needs
* May require after hours on call support
* Work is performed in a standard office environment with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 post-acute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance and retirement savings.
Allscripts policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Allscripts must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
From a "VEVRAA Federal Contractor" We request Priority Referral of Protected Veterans