This Senior Manager, Cybersecurity - Cyber Incident Response leads the TMUS Cyber Security Incident Response Team within the Digital Cybersecurity Operation organization, and reports to the Director, Cyber Security Operations. In this role, you will oversee a 24x7 function and teams comprised of full-time employees, managed services, and external partners.As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comRequires competency in cyber incident response, technical assessments with strong customer focus, change and innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building and influencing, talent management, results focus, and inspirational leadership.
* 7+ years in Cyber Security Operations
* 4+ years leading Cyber Security Operations, including team manager role
* A deep understanding of cyber-security threats, vulnerabilities, controls and remediation strategies in global enterprise environments
* Knowledge of technologies, systems and networks as well as typical gaps that could impact the ability of an organization to effectively detect and respond to cyber attacks
* An ability to communicate complex and technical issues to diverse audiences, verbally and in writing, in an easily-understood, authoritative, and actionable manner
* Strong organizational skills with ability to handle multiple high visibility issues simultaneously
* Experience with large scale and complex incidents of all types to include Advanced Persistent Threats, DDoS, insider, web and mobile applications, data ex-filtration etc.
* Knowledge of Mitre ATT&CK and the cyber kill chain frameworks
* Digital SecurityAs T-Mobile's Cyber Incident Response leader, you will:
* Develop and implement TMUS Cyber Incident Response vision, strategy, and roadmap in partnership with appropriate teams across technology and business units
* Serve as the incident commander for major or high-profile incidents including validating and raising incidents, coordinating response, facilitating information sharing and conducting reporting
* Provide timely and relevant updates to appropriate executives, leaders and decision makers
* Test and maintain incident response plans and processes to address existing and emerging threats
* Organize and maintain documentation for executive and targeted functions for table-top exercises
* Handle IR retainers and coordinate third party engagements
* Establish meaningful measures and metrics for team performance and SLAs/OLAs
* Mentor team members, analysts, engineers and investigators
About T-Mobile US
T-Mobile is a global mobile telephone operator.