Senior Manager, Centricity Support Operations (JR0010014)
Sr. Manager, Centricity Support Operations will be responsible for managing support operations for some key customers including JV and CSA practices. This support operations may include directly or indirectly managing support for both centricity business and centricity practice platforms. This position will be directly responsible to manage customer expectations and drive alignment on system support priorities between the customer, Athena, Unlimited Systems and Change Healthcare centricity support teams. This individual will manage communications with the customers regarding support requests and any other centricity support related initiatives. Sr. Manager, Centricity Support Operations may be responsible to manage change healthcare application managers and other support staff. This position will be responsible for managing the support priorities for the customers. Supports and adheres to the US Oncology Compliance Program, to include the Code of Ethics and Business Standards.
Customer Relationship Management (25%)
* Maintain relationship between all parties' customer, regional practice IT, MSH IT, change healthcare, Athena, Unlimited Systems and other vendors as needed
* Directly manage customer expectations on support commitments, deliverables and outcomes based on established SLA's and contractual agreements
* Manage centricity support priorities with the customer and align those priorities with change healthcare's support team
* Serve as the key contact for the customer and other involved parties (such as regional practice IT, MSH IT, vendors etc.) on all support expectations, priorities and escalations
Support Operations (75%)
* Directly manage assigned IT application resources support for application support for centricity business platform. May also oversee The US Oncology Network's support for centricity practice platform.
* Subject matter expert for all supported Centricity applications
* Understand revenue cycle workflows related to centricity application support
* Direct and assist centricity support teams on setting support priorities including daily incident requests, periodic services requests, tasks and projects
* Prioritizes and assigns priorities to the support team and application managers on a daily or weekly basis.
* Directly responsible for all support ticket inception and resolution by the customer/s.
* Responsible to track and monitors all helpdesk requests from initiation through delivery, interfacing with customers, vendors (Athena, CHC etc.) and other McKesson groups on all matters
* Mentor and develop the support team to be efficient, effective and deliver high quality support to the customers.
* Drive the customer support culture to meet customer SLA's and commitments.
* 4+ years technical experience working with revenue cycle processes/workflow in community clinics
* 4+ years' experience with GE Centricity Business preferred
* 2+ years' experience PM system application support preferred
* At least 2 years experience and expertise with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
* Trained change management agent
* At least three (5) years of healthcare revenue cycle mgt., reimbursement, billing, and collections related work experience required.
* 2 years client management experienced preferred
* Excellent skills in collaboration, problem solving, presentation and interpersonal communication
* Ability to adapt to flexible schedules with high level of dependability. Multi-tasking, flexible to accept new and changing priorities
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
Additional Knowledge & Skills
* Bachelor degree, highly preferred
* Centricity experience, highly preferred
* Experience with specialty physician practices a plus
* Trained in applying lean six sigma tools such as process mapping, control plans etc., preferred
* Green belt certified or trained, preferred
* BS/BA in Education, Computer Science, or Business Administration or equivalent experience
Required Travel 50% depending on the location
* Traditional office environment
* Large percent of time performing computer based work is required
* The Woodlands, TX is the preferred location. Will consider qualified candidates in the Dallas, TX region.
Benefits & Company Statement
We believe you should be rewarded for the important work you do. For that reason, you'll receive a competitive compensation and benefits package when you join our team.
It starts with you. That's a simple sentence but it says a lot. It reminds each one of us that what we do matters. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission - whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. By connecting and improving the business of healthcare, we're helping to ensure that millions of patients get the treatment they need. And by choosing a career with McKesson Specialty Care Solutions, you'll join a team of passionate people working together to improve lives and advance healthcare. At McKesson, we believe we can empower healthcare. And it all starts with you.
Career Level: M3
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!
McKesson is a healthcare services and information technology company.