Who We Are:
As the nation's largest residential Solar/CleanTech company, Sunrun is on a mission to transform our energy system into the modern and sustainable grid of the future while making clean, renewable energy, accessible to all residential households.
To realize this vision, Sunrun is developing capabilities to reinvent the way people power their homes. We are actively hiring world-class talent in our Strategy and Business Intelligence team focused on developing reporting, analysis and operational insights to excel in our business. You will work alongside talented business and technology leaders in making real positive impact on our world.
If you are execution oriented, passionate about business intelligence and motivated by solving one of the biggest and most critical challenges of our time, then we say bring it on…help us disrupt a 100 year old industry and partake in advancing Sunrun's mission of creating a planet run by the sun.
* Analyze the business, gather business requirements, procedures and problems to automate or improve existing systems, that directly impact business productivity and also work as technical lead for implementation.
* Managing a team of analysts and technical and non-technical stakeholders from across the company to continue building out our centralized reporting platform on Looker
* Prepare technical requirement documents based on business requirements and partner with the implementation team to continue building out the platform, including ingesting required business data and modeling in Looker
* Perform data analysis which involves data gathering, data processing, examining and processing research data.
* Craft Looker visualizations and dashboards for operating our business in partnership with sales and operations leadership.
* Drive project success though disciplined agile methodologies and strong planning/communication
* Coordinate training and adoption of Looker reporting with operating teams
* Support executive and operating teams with ad hoc requests for data views and analysis to answer pressing business questions
* Bachelor's degree (engineering, computer science, or math preferred)
* 8-10 years of experience and successful track record in Data Analytics and Reporting
* Experience with visualization design including development of performance reporting dashboards, for both executive and operational use.
* Experience with data visualization and business intelligence tools or packages such as Looker (strong preference), Tableau etc.
* Experience in SQL databases or SQL coding/querying skills
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, combined with strong business judgment and an ability to present analysis in a clear and compelling manner
* Preference for familiarity with GCP, Workday, Oracle, and Salesforce
* Ability to work well in a flexible, "roll up your sleeves" and dynamic work environment.
Sunrun is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not tolerate discrimination and harassment of any kind. At Sunrun, we believe that empowering people and valuing their differences will help us create a planet run by the sun. That's why we strive to make solar inclusive. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion drives our ability to build diverse teams and develop inclusive work environments. We do our best to make sure all people feel respected, supported and connected at work. That includes our support for members and allies of all underrepresented groups through our internal employee networks such as Sunrun Women's Network, Sunrun's Veterans Network ("Liberty"), Women in Tech, and Sunrun's LGBTQ affinity group.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity without consideration of race, color, religion, ethnicity, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.