As a member of CoreLogic's Science and Analytics Engineering team you will participate in the design, development, testing, and deployment of our analytic models for the global real estate market. You will work with the latest technologies used in machine learning on Google Cloud Platform and you will play an important role in the construction of software needed to operate and monitor of our machine learning models.
* Work with senior engineers and data scientists to document the technical requirement for the systems.
* Assist in the estimation of the implementation effort
* Work with senior engineers to select the technologies to be used and design the solution
* Work with senior engineers to implement and test the solution
* Participate in daily scrum meetings to report progress and identify items block progress
* Work with other team members to achieve and maintain a high level of productivity
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering required; master's degree strongly preferred
* Fluent is one or more programming languages with a strong preference for Python and Java
* Experience with Linux and bash shell scripting
* Experience with SQL
* Course work in Statistics required
* Some knowledge of Spark, HDFS, and Kafka desirable, but not required
* Knowledge of machine learning techniques desirable, but not required
* Some knowledge of agile methodology desirable, but not required
* Good written and verbal communication skills
CoreLogic offers an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. We are fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone's unique contributions, experiences and values. Please apply on our website for consideration.
CoreLogic is a property information, big data, and technology solutions provider.